Saturday, January 12, 2008

College Life...

Hey everyone!

Well college life has begun…

Believe me…

our college started the lectures the earliest among all the other colleges 2nd of January…

(orientation was on the 27? I think)

and well to most of ya…

I joined Inti College….

Don’t ask why… its just because I did so with several reasons…haha

=3

Well…

I’ve applied my application to college on the 8th of December… and since that day I was not one single day free… with preparations and getting information was practically on a daily basis.. I rarely had the time to tell go out much…

Anyway… some of u out there have been asking what college I’m going to?

Sorry for not telling… there’s a reason for it…=3

I don’t want to effect ya all in your decision making… and I’m serious..

Its better to follow what YOU want rather than getting influenced in to studying something u don’t want..

Well.. thanks for the many email comments I received…

And about college… I’ve met new friends here… and believe me… I thought it was almost impossible to find good ones here… my usual hang out group is kinda funny… its usually me , Jie Hao (Jay chou) , Wendy , Iggy 1, Iggy 2 (they both have the same unique names) , and Lee Yin…

And well the funniest thing I have in common with Jie Hao is we are usually finding places to fall asleep.. like recently the library…hahaha!!

*STOP!* pause..

Well since I’ve not been online for a very long time.. as in really long time… this week I was searching to pass my tickets to orientation night concert… got a few in the list but before I asked.. Something turned me off to pass it to them…. So oh well…

Anyway its really late now… got to study tomorrow morning IT’S A FREAKING SUNDAY! AND I’VE GOT HOMEWORK! ARRR!

Thanks for the comments guys and girls… and well I’ll hope to post all of your request like one of them is the one on my next post… enjoy!

Take Care

-BeN-

No comments: