Tuesday, April 10, 2007

life as it is...

hey guyz and girls....
well...
life has been horrible for me...
too much infomation in the spaces i have left in my brain...
i just can't wait to flush it all out....

till in some way i just begin to imagine things that aren't even there at all!!!
such as.... a fish that is beef? huh? blur isn't it...hahahah....
see 4 ur self!

well the next thing is that i'm actually imagining seeing an owl talking to me at school....
hahahaha
there was an owl there btw...
some of them just say i'm loosing it for now...hahaha...
its actually kinda true... as i'm pretty confused all the time...hahaha.....



and not forgetting my friend hari actually
fell asleep
at a very unusual position!!!
check it out!!!
well...i can't really blog now... alittle tired....
i'll update my next post on saturday okay?
thanks for visiting everyone!
hahaha
-BeN-

No comments: