Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tag Tag Tag! XD

Hey hey everyone! hahaha well
today's post is gonna be about...
TAG....! not again!

hahaha
and this time its from none other than Shennie =3
*muacks*

well oh well...

lets see here...


i'm suppose 2 list out 32 things starting wit I's..

1. ~ I feel like speeding on the highway to a secret destination..

~ I think i'm getting sick these few days...

~ I miss her alot....


~ I should start studying for my exams..

~ It would be wonderful to be under the rain with the person u love..

~ I've been wondering is there ever a time in the future where we would all be having unlimited free phone calls...


~ I wanna go to paris...

~ I don't wanna go to school...

~ I found out that if u put a certain thought in your mind before you sleep you would end up dreaming of it!

~ I love my life now...

11. ~ If everyone is fair in life... life would be sometimes pointless...

~ I realize that love comes in many ways... sometimes the ones you love are right infront of you all the while... and sometimes u meet them along the way.. =3

~ Its common for people to forget things so don't get all angry about it.. =)

~ I wanna get the feeling of being free

~ I want a new pair of white clothings

~ I wish all the white clothes i have don't get abducted! eek!

~ I know that through the eyes of another person their true character can be discovered...

~ I wondered why sometimes girls are really curious ppl (going to ask shen about it hehe..)

~ I know that sometimes people bleed inside..

~ I love my life now...

21.
~ I wish i could spend more time with her...

~ It's weird since i stepped down from my posts in school i've been releasing my anger at anyone whom's not fair...

~ I've not been giving advices to alot of people lately ... coz... they've not been asking! hahaha!

~ I wanna watch more movies...

~ I wish some of my dreams are realities...

~ I enjoy doing community service

~ I wonders sometimes if i could have a chance to go on a really long holiday with her...

~ I can't believe that my dog lucky is really lazy! hahaha!

~ I'm planning to get a can of coke tomorrow... weird huh? coz i don't drink coke as much as i used to...hahahaha

~ I'm trying to control my self from eating dragon fruits... eek...

31.~ I wonder what's she doing now...

~ It's interesting that my sis got a new car for her self...

hey!? seriously 32 is really simple i tell ya...hahaha
so i guess i'll have to tag 3 more people.. hmmm... who should i tag...

1. Jia Chyi!
2. Soh Yew Chong!
3. U-Mae!

well...sorry... i seriously have no idea how i chosed u all...
it was totally random! *closed eye and poke*
hahaha

seeya everyone!

-Ben-


No comments: