Friday, October 05, 2007

Tag tAg taG TAG!? =3

Rules:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT


HAHA =3
WELL... TAG again.. =3 this time by 3 people! okay... sorry for posting okay?
well to those who wanna know the 3 people whom tagged me are Stephanie.. =3
Jia Chyi and also Michael =3

so... let me see...
the gender of my perfect lover is obviously a girl... coz ...i'm just arr... not gay?
not in that happy kinda way... but u all get the idea...

anyway here goes... =3


*~ she must be sweet to everyone… especially me =3

*~ Appearance isn’t really a biggie but of cause there’s the occasional dress-up thing where she should be presentable… especially to d parents =3 –giggles-

*~ she has to be really fun to be with (laughs a lot!)

*~ She must really love being with kids!

*~ someone who is really caring =3 who cares about everything you do… =3 where ever you go too! =D

*~ someone understanding , she’s gotta understand what I feel at times..

*~ She must be cute cuddly but I’m not talking about some teddy bear okay? Hahaha! Just someone nice to hug =3

*~ someone who’s not too picky at things XD just being simple and easy wherever we go =3

*~ Finally , She’s got to love me for who I am… not what I am… to give the love she has so that I could give all of mine to her… =3

So... now i tag ..

1. Soh Yew Chong

2. Lyndy

3. Jin Rui

=3


-BeN-

No comments: