Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tag!

HeY eVeRyoNe!!

WELL.....
i've got tagged again.. =3
by stephie... hehe...
so here it goes....


Seven things to be done before my death

  1. Get Married.
  2. Have Kids.
  3. Be financially good.
  4. Get a Degree.
  5. Travel to the 7 wonders of the world =3
  6. Ease my need of speed (drive a really really fast car! Till I’m satisfied)
  7. Make my parents proud of me…

Seven things I will not do even if it kills me

  1. endanger my loved ones..
  2. hurt her
  3. take poison
  4. stop my ambitions
  5. kill or endanger my pets
  6. turn against my own family
  7. going agains my closest friends

Seven things I do when I’m away from public

  1. Sing~
  2. be super blur
  3. scratch my armpits!
  4. eat excessive chocolate goodies (that is on availability of the chocolate)
  5. bully my little doggy
  6. Cry
  7. be extra childish =)

Seven fav sentences/quotes/expressions

  1. what the fuk
  2. suck cock la (to la sallian closies)
  3. hmmmm
  4. hahahaha
  5. =3
  6. :P
  7. arr

Seven songs

  1. Kanye West - Stronger
  2. Timbaland feat. One republic - Apologize
  3. Enrique Iglesias – Addicted
  4. Paparoach - Forever
  5. Fat Joe – Make It Rain
  6. Avril Lavigne – When You’re Gone
  7. Linkin Park – What I’ve Done

Seven things I’ll make you wish you didn’t do if you did

  1. Bully Her!
  2. endanger my family (that includes threats)
  3. Betray me
  4. Boasting about yourself
  5. do anything bad to my friends
  6. Steal my lines
  7. Copy what ever I do…(leaches)

Seven people to tag

  1. Jia Chyi
  2. Lyndy
  3. Michael
  4. Sonia Chin
  5. Kimmie
  6. Marcus
  7. Anyone who wanna do it!

=3

-BeN-

No comments: