Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The holidays gone by..... -_-

Oh my gosh!!


Hey everyone!
It's like the 27th of August!


It took me soo long just to realize that the holidays are almost over!

*screams*


Anyway...
Holidays have been pretty good so far..
=3
Went here .... went There.....

=3

and Seeing weird things... really weird things... hahaha

Darling Stephie and I in Genting... =3

anyway... as i was saying.... I've been like a lone ranger in the country...
Mom and dad are off to a very long holiday which set's me practically free!

Where did they go?
For all i know,
It ain't near... -_-

Scandanavia? i think...
and Norway?...

Erm.. That's about it... I think...
0_0
And Yes!! Norway is a country!

The Clouds in Genting.... just Beautiful....

For those of you whom sent in your request for
my question and answer thing....
Do be patient....
as there's around 400 request now...
of different topics...
and i can't seem to Find the answer to all of them so i'm still asking around... =)

anyway.. I've gotta go....

Can't wait for Avril's Concert!!
*Crowd Screams*

-BeN-

ps: Yesh i know.... i'm putting on weight....


No comments: