Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's almost over... Just another day....The final day....


The Final Day of the exams are here... =3

ahhh.....
=3

Yup...

It's me taking it easy.....

as i see my friends around me study like crazy....

My Moto is now....
"Who cares what will happen...."

Cause u may say a million things about me....
but....
I still enjoy what i do... and that's what really matters....

=3

I spent the final hour just before the exams on the roof of my college...

Yup the roof... all alone...

just spacing out....

and doing some thinking...


Simple times like these are the times that should be treasured....

because quiet times like these hardly pass by....

The silence...

The lights of the city....

The gentle breeze.....

and

The evening sun....


This little session of mine
made me really realize...

that....

My Life Is Really Great....

and i doubt many out there could compare...

=3

I've gotta go...

see yall

-BeN-

ps : That final paper went perfect....

No comments: