Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Mom and Dad in Europe!

Scandinavia....

ahhhh.... =3

*watches the scenery...*

Hey everyone!
It's the 2nd of September....
2008...

Mom and dad are not home for the past 1 month! hahaha
*screams and giggles*

yup.. =3

i was alone that whole time!!
hahahaha


Well... to me... it's all cool...
i'm cool with living by myself... behaving of course...
=3

As this year.. for the past 9 months since December!
Mom and Dad has been off for 9 HOLIDAYS!!!
honestly it's still a little scary...
I ain't kidding...

ONE EVERY MONTH...

they're just enjoying life I guess.... =3


I tell you... the number of times they got on and off the plane...
hmmmmm

let me see...
going and coming back...
and to multiple countries....

It's AMAZING!

it may even hit the 30 mark if they decide to go on another 2 more...!

0_0

anyway... mom and dad asked me before my exams ended...
if i wanted to go along their most recent trip...

They were going to

SCANDINAVIA!!!

and little bits of Europe too!


It is beautiful!!!

Just look at it!!

These are the photos they have taken during their trip...
=3

Their idea of a late Honeymoon... =3...
*giggles away*


Anyway mom and dad took each and every single photo!
and these photos are ORIGINAL!!
HAHAHAHA

XD

although i can't believe
i actually rejected their proposal of going along with them...
and they needed some alone time in new places.. =3

It's just cause...

There will always be the future for me going holidays!... =3




And i seem to see them smiling more these days when their back...
and not forgetting the endless complaints of our country being a little too hot...
*giggles*

Yes...

If you all wanna copy the photos go ahead... =3
cause it would make a really nice wall paper.. =3

The only thought that went through my mind was

"Oh my god...
these photos look like ones outta calendars!"


hahahaha!

anyway everyone...

i would really love to place captions on the photos....
but to be honest! I don't know which part or which countries are they from...
0_0

oh.. as they went around Europe
so It's kinda hard to know which is which...
cause i don't wanna convey they wrong information... eek!

so... do understand... but i'll try to ask mom when i get back to Klang.. =3

anyway everyone!
enjoy your day!

seeya soon!

-BeN-








Norway! Guards Wear Blue...
in UK they wear Red! hahaha

No comments: