Friday, November 14, 2008

A day personal proportions.... a.k.a My time.... =3


Hey everyone....
After what happened yesterday...
I ain't that keen on changing much of my life....
piffie... ("I still miss hammie...")

anyway... today...
i took a few hours of my day...
make that...
the whole day to have sometime alone....
not forgetting completing a chore which
would take an average of 8 hours of the day....

=3

What am I doing you ask?
Well... I'm driving off down to Pahang...
for this case it's UP to Pahang... =3

10.00am

My journey started off from
Klang to Subang Jaya
just to drop stuff off at the office...
=)

10.30am

I was just thinking ...
on just things running through my life...
and as i was a regular randomizer....
I passed Damansara.. and Hey! WHY NOT STOP BY....

The Curve...
Yes People... I know.... what you're thinking...
i'm probably insane going there in the morning!
well...
i always have something to do where ever i go.... =3

10.55am

I kinda regretted this part as i felt so much pain
that if i had only waited for 5 minutes more!...
-_-

because of not waiting...
I did not get the meal i was craving for... sigh... -_-

So there i have it... my McValue Meal...

Honestly...
McD's should definetly FIRE their Advertising group...
cause.. their so called Mc Value meal... isn't much of a value...


they should rename it into something more...
COOL! ya know? (" I meant lame")
like....

McYourBroke.
McCheated.
McYou'll Still Be hungry...

-_-

I know i'm lame... live with it...

After doing all the purchasing i needed to be done...
i headed off to the targeted location..

*The Curve*

11.15am

Here i go... on the road again.. with a 3/4 tank of petrol...
I used the Kerinchi Highway...
Got that notice from dad...

It was actually faster...
From what i knew... the journey that usually took me
40 minutes using the old highway took me only 20 minutes!
hahaha Kickass!

11.55am


Time did fly when you are in places you know... =3 ah... =3
It was great! Promising!

*Batu Caves*

12.15pm

Time did fly pass as sooner that i think...
There i was... the Genting Tunnels...
ah....
=3

*Tunnel Entrance*

I'm still entrigued about the construction of tunnels....
It's amazing just how they make it seem so easy....
brrrrrrrzzzz through the mountain.....

*The tunnel.... ~*

12.20pm

The road just seem so pleasant....
Cars on the road seemed so .... so .... extinct.....
hahaha
"wrongly exaggerated"

anyway... i passed the tunnels... and headed off to
"Unknown territory!"
to me la.... cause i've not been to places after the tunnel...
0_0

It was just

ME


armed with

A MAP

and

My trusted Steed (my car... duh!?)

I was to find my way to the Jungles of pahang!

*the road keeps going on and on...*
*LOOK!!!.... more road.... -_-*

12.30pm

BANG! It was just like a sign!!

The brightness!
*ahhh*

THERE I WAS!!

A sign!!!

I KNEW I was in BENTONG!!!

DUH... how could anyone miss that sign!

With that map in my hand...
It looked as if my destination was coming close... =3


12.45pm

The map seem's kinda certain...
i passed to place marks...


1.00pm

Something doesn't seem right...
it's like i don't seem to be reaching... 0_0



1.15pm

The signs of worry begin to show.... -_-
It's been awhile since i passed the last check placemark...
and...
it doesn't seem to be getting any better... as a little rain picked up...



1.25pm.

0_0

is this true?
could this actually be happening!?




NO!!

WAIT!!

THERE IT IS!!!


Finally! a sign pointing out a correct location... =3

The trees!
that just remind me of how close i am to getting there!

*The path to the camp*

1.30pm

Finally!
There i was finally!

You know the sight of relieve
when this happens to you!


Yup that's exactly what i ment...
when tiredness hits!
you know you're satisfied when you're sleepy!

2.00pm

I met up with Mr Tan...(yes another Tan whom took me around...)
He showed the area to me...
and Being really honest... i'm Impressed!!

*_*

*o*

2.30pm

I got into the jeep and went up the mountain...
The view was to die for... seriously...
it's sooo... calm...
=3

*Nature's beauty*

3.00pm

I guess i had to go as my time is done...
=3
all i needed to do is done... =3

Off i hopped into my car..
off i went on my way back to the city....
and honestly being in the countryside does give me alittle creeps...


3.30pm

The single way highway....



I actually thought of going a little fast for a change...
As you know these roads are free from the police and their cameras! hahaha

but u know...
All evil plans don't quite work out the way u want it to...hahaha
=3

3.45pm

There was this car infront of me... -_-


4.00pm

I am still behind that car...



4.20pm

I was still behind that car... -_-''

4.45pm

I was still behing that freaking car!!
ahahahaha


5.15pm

After Back Tracking all the way... it seemed that time was on my side...
alittle scary i've gotta admit.. but i just wanna get back to the city...
till then i'll just be weary of the whereabouts of myself... =3

5.30pm

FINALLY

there i was ...
BACK IN KUALA LUMPUR! hahaha!

The thoughts of having a wonderful meal comes back..
ah...
Lin Ching Kang!
hahaha
=3

BUT!!
~~~~

The thing that really reminds me of the city...
-_-

KA BLAM!!!!

*magical sprinkles everywhere!*

There u have it people...!

The One!

AND Only!!

Traffic Jams!!



Yup... Traffic Jam's are what that makes totally happy people like me....
morph into some other kinda crap...
like

CONSTIPATION...


*The constipated look*

6.35pm

Final destination... Home...
*giggles away*


My little journey ended here today...
alittle bit of spice here and there did change the way i feel about going on another road trip...

What i really learnt?
ALWAYS GET A FRIEND TO COME ALONG!

SO U CAN MAKE HIM DRIVE!!
HAHAHAHA


Had a great day...

Gotta go people!
need rest!

-BeN-

No comments: