Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Just another quiet day

Hey y'all,
well..
I'm at my uncle's office today, 
spending another one of my holidays studying.... I've got a really heavy task to complete...
which includes, Assignments, Projects , and preparation for Design Proficiency.

Few good things got done... but i worry on the time i have left till completion..
greatly running out of time...

I just wish for the next 6 weeks that i could get an extra day in the week..
just so that i can use it to replenish myself or organize my stuff...
and well... if only it was possible....

Anyway... checkout this video below.
It's from a YouTube Sensation TomSka,
really enjoy watching his videos.. but kinda wished he updated more often...

=)
Enjoy!



Anyway... I'll better be on my way studying...

Ben Out...


*Why do family issues tag along..... constantly?

No comments: