Sunday, December 10, 2006

First daY OF D TRIP

Well everyone…

Thanks for visiting… anyway… my life is not that bad still…. Although my time now isn’t all that good… It cant stop me from leaving all behind….

Now…hehe… lets all begin with my trip to the USA…yes yes…I cant disagree that It was great… well…it all started in malaysia ofcourse…haha… my trip was about to take place at 11 In the morning of 17/11/2006 where I would be going to the airport…hehe..

Instead of using my regular Malaysia Airlines… I chose to go on the new group… called EVA Air… Well I can’t disagree that the airplane’s entertainment system is great… almost every single new movies!! Touch screen’s.. and finnaly CONSTANT SUPPLY OF ALCOHOL!! HAHAHA…just kidding… haha…not a single drop of it was taken ….

Our plane was on course to Taipei… and no!! I’ve not seen Taipei 101!okay??!!? hahaha… the airport was out of the city.. and if it was I still could not see it for having horrible seats!! Arr… next to one fat guy that snores…ahaha….the trip on the way there passed so quickly…did not notice that 4 hours flew like crazy…

Well…as that was over…its now time for the wait.. in Taipei airport…. Where I looked around for Lillian’s gift that I promised.. hehe… and gladly I found it at a quiet duty free shop…but the bad thing is that their prices were depending on currency….
Everything was great and I was really happy that I could finaly ride in d 777-300ES
Boeings latest… haha…

Then as my legs were being free… it all that freedom did not last…haha… it was then time for our flight to the USA….we were headed for los angeles! Yea…. 12 HOURS FLIGHT!!! ARRR!! Yes everyone!! Start screaming!! Yes…. Its like a sardine can in there….food taste like crap…and alittle dunggy….hahaha….but well…I’m still alive… and for the whole journe in that tin can….haha… I enjoyed it….hahaha…

Well guys…and girls… I’m alittle busy at the moment… the most of my trip would be posted using pictures…hehehe..

-Ben Itche Mungrot-
Back to normal…

No comments: