Monday, December 25, 2006

Prom Night - Christmas Stardust!

iWHAT'S UP?
So Sorry that my blog is 100% not up to the timing...
Been busy these few days with planning for school projects and crap.... oh to hell with it!
It was the 22nd of December and my day started as everyone's day would (Yea right.....) i was in the office as usuall on every weekday...hehe... working my ass off to get paid...haha.... well then at the worst moment!
THE CALL CAME!
It ..... It..... was....
TOMMY!
asking me....
Tommy: Ben...arr...you free ka?
Ben : What the hell u want....i'm busy now... call u back later....
After 10 minutes:-
Ben : (Pick up the phone !) what u want la....?
Tommy : Wei... want to go prom arr?
Ben : Malas la... somore no partner...
Tommy : Never mind la.... to hell with the partner thinggy...
Ben : I dont want to break record again la.... somore u know.... malaysian prom ler cannot compare to the ones i've been to....
Tommy : Got so many other flowers out there maybe u can meet some 1 new...
Go only la.... for our friend's sake la....
Ben : Who our friend?
Tommy : Aiyoo... Lyndy la.....
Ben : Fine fine... i talk about it later
(Phone slams down)
well in the end.... friends are friends and i always apreciate them...
so on my OWN free will i went to the prom...
Wore my usual unusual suit...hahaha....

Tommy and I... at my house Just before leaving!

I know...my eyes are really like..small...hahaha....(effects of too much fun)


6TEEN? Michael's group! cool huh?

Lyndy and Me

:P


Dance Performance!


Loo Sin and I

Me and Mervyn hiding from the camera!

Top : Koo, Me, Han Ern and Gary

Bottom : Mervyn , Wilson and Boon Yuan

The ACTING COOL THING is not me... just for the camera!

Well everyone... hope this post is pretty okie... not much time to type... got some things to do..

Next post on my sister's registration soon! hahaha

Take care everyone! Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

-ben-

No comments: