Friday, December 08, 2006

Memories

Hey everyone...
Well my friends…. I now know that u are all really out there….
Thanks….

Well as all of you know by now…. The hit topic now is “A love so rare”

Hmm..its not what is seems…. Life sure is great havng some one u love being there everytime….but I’ve made mistakes….

A lot of us wonder….

What is love?

Well…. I can only say this clearly…the real meaning of love is actually sacrifice…. Ask me… I’ll tell you about it…. Although I sacrificed a lot….it was still not enough…. The real reason for not being together (me and Lillian) is just because I was not there…. Hear it… I WAS NOT THERE….recently I went to the USA…yes it was great…but there was still places that u would feel uncomfortable,…

In a relationship…the biggest part in all is actually Trust….
Yes we had a lot…but it was fading away… if all of u out there with ur gf’s or bf’s when u are making a commitment.. helping her do something so special that only u can do… or just having fun in a certain way…. Always know…. If you feel…remember…if you FEEL…that there’s something wrong… ask each other about it…. And if there’s pain involved or sometimes the girl or the guy feel’s uncomfortable about it… talk about it….
And always remember tell the truth… because if he/she loves you for who you are…he/she will understand….its not like I’m trying to pollute everyone here… but I know.. I just experience it… each of us did what we sometimes did not even like to try to make the other happy….in a way… it is a good thing to be practiced..in a give and take relationship… and guys out there.. control yourself…

Always learn to forgive…. As no one in this world is perfect… not even god himself….
This is because if god was perfect he would not have created humans in a unique way…. I’m very sorry to say that to all the true believers to god….
FORGIVING…is so important… if u cant forgive… u will never forget…and if you are unable to forget…the relationship will just be like a pause button… for a very long time….

The last one is a habit… I’ve look far and wide….and eventually I found out that everyone in the world looks for possessions… if u don’t get what I mean…What I really mean are things like Cars,Money,Friends,Health and and all of this could be sorted out in one very simple word… Wealth…and btw…wealth brings a lot of meaning to it ..not just money….For a real time example… its normal for a girl to look at the guys wallet…I don’t blame her… but its truly Human instinct…. Humans were created with senses to eventually search for the right mate…but well guys or girls… looking too much at what that person has wont ensure u’d be happier… I cant disagree that it is important…but looking at too much of it will bring disaster….

Yes… I know…its probably time for story time….
Yes she left me… for a better guy I hope….

Everyone should understand… with all the 4 elements above…
My mistake was abit of the first 3…. Or maybe even a lot of the first 3….
Me and Lillian… I’ve made too many mistakes…. The first was Sacrifice….
I did not sacrifice enough for her to notice that made her loose feelings…
Well everything is like a chain one after another.. I feel abit stupid because I was unable to hold on…. And sadly the breakup happen when I was not here… it just was not right….and after it all happen she cant forgive herself…. So in the end… as it should be a reason for everyone… all of you must learn to forgive not only the one you love …but most importantly yourself…I hope everyone..you would take my sad moment to actually improve on yours…

The chances are always there to water the seeds…but u must know if what you are doing is the right thing…always remember…Memories will last for so long..and it could all be repaired… pushing ourselves to the maximum limit.. because if you believe in whats right it will never go wrong at all….

Sorry if I’ve been bad… What I had was unique/… and finding it again would be hard not impossible… but I’m still waiting…maybe it’s a speedbump but if its not… oh well…

as my Tommy Koo says…There are a lot of flowers out there….
But I say although there are a lot of flowers out there… only a few are lasting…

Thanks everyone…

ps: there were NO fights at all during our long time together...

-BEN-

A Scar will heal…. Slowly….

No comments: