Sunday, May 06, 2007

ICC meeting =3

hahaha
hey everyone....

i woke up to a rather weird day.... woke up at about hmm... 7 am....
ITS A SUNDAY! I KNOW....
well... walked to the bath room starred at the mirror and said...
"what am i supposed to do today?"
so i looked around... brush my teeth.... with facial cream!?!?! eeuu!!?!?!?
hahahahaha

i was like still 100% blur!
and it would be a funny joke to say "i was trying to make it white"

well...after that shocking wake up call!
my phone's alarm started ringing...and well...
it was another ICC meeting...."yay" *sarcasticly*
well... as all sundays were...i'm alittle sleepy on the morning side... so i walked downstairs
looked around...and mom& dad were still sleeping...
so...
since it was soo early...
i turned around like a military soldier....
walked straight upstairs...and in to bed...
with the computer on ofcoz...
just started typing my letters to some of my friends overseas...
till dad came knocking at the door!

Dad : "BEN!! come on! let go makan!"
Me: pa...can't go la...i got meeting later at 10..."
Dad :hmm? meeting? u everyday also go out for activities...
Me : *SILENTS*
Dad : nvm...i'll buy u something
Me : *BIG SMILE*

Dad bought me nasi lemak...and it was small....
so i quietly sneaked a chocolate sandwich in to the oven! ehehe crispy!
just imagine... a crispy cover over thick and smooth chocolate!
délicieux! (btw its french for delicious)

so... as i was dressing up... wondering what to wear some how my shirt that said "The Lions" was "Calling to me"
weird coz it was a gift from my sister! and i guess my sister is one of the only member of my family that knows what i like to wear....

so.. at about 9.30
i was at klang club already... talking to mr anthony about la salle's damages...
i was kinda pissed with every problem we have to face...
all the graffiti .... the broken mirror... broken sink...broken chairs ...and it goes on....

well... hmm... finally jia chyi came to the meeting... looking at her giving mr anthony the "I'm blur why arr?" stare...hahaha
slowly one after another my members came in... kugan, sia, & eugene... everyone had some story to tell me...hahahaha... and a friend at the meeting commented... "dude... ur teeth are much whiter that usual"
i just went *eyes open widely*

well meeting ended after while.... we went to eat at the lagoon...(pool side area)
then i started talking to the high schoolians about some person... and about us all getting robbed... ish.... hahahaha

as usuall everyone has to enjoy themselves...
the funniest moment today was the looks on everyone's faces

that are... Vinod (HKS) , Sia,Kugan,Eugene,Jia Chyi and Yunn Teng!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED....
I TOOK A SLOW WALK DOWN THE HILL..
took Sia's phone out... and *KACAK*
took a photo of Jia Chyi and Yunn Teng on the swing....
reminded me of my little cousin on the swing!
hahahahaha
btw my cousins are only 7!!!! hahahahahaha
OMG! I THINK THEY'RE GONNA BE SOOOO ANGRY WHEN THEY READ THIS!

after that... i had a little political talk with vinod...

and i ended back at home at about 1.30 pm?

went to take a long nap...

till now...
i'm soo happy! shennie's coming home !
yay!

so btw everyone! do email me or just type on the chatter box if u want me to start off a social topic...
if for the new readers its where u all give me a topic to talk about...
the last topic was about relationships...etc etc...
haha

take care everyone!

-BeN-

Ps: -pokes-

No comments: