Saturday, May 05, 2007

Singing...... NUUUUUUUU!!

hey peeps! well
i know what to talk about!
my singing!
hahahhaha

well...
till now i'm still blur coz i wonder who told who that told who that etc etc etc etc......
hahahha

well.... singing was like a little passion for me...
but its kinda weird for me la....
i'm only able to sing certain type of songs.. where songs which has low tones...
that means i do not need to trouble my self for singing high pitches!

okay angeline asked me on my email
"Why don't u sing in front of ppl?"
well...arr... ang...arr..... SHY LA!!!.... and coz i only can sing when i'm not nervous... and ALONE!
weird huh?

i still could remember the 1st song i sang where it sounded pretty okay... it was arr...
endless love - Luth
er Vandross & Mariah Carey

i sang the guy part where my friend sang the female part...
it was really nice... and NO i'm not gonna say who sang with me...

i also notice that if u sing a song on a solo basis... well it will only sound good if the music is nice.... if not.... DON'T TRY SINGING SOLO! hahahha... coz i sound weird in a solo and alot of ppl agree.... hahahahaha......

another question comes from "Nicholas" from Melbourne
he's just a regular visitor btw...
well, he ask's
" do i have a singing group? "

well...arr... nope.... but i did sing in a group b4....
singing the song ur hearing on my blog....
El Divo - I Believe In You.
where i had to sing the italian part too....
BELIEVE IT

THIS SONG NEED's a MINIMUM 5 PPL TO SING !!!!

*Laugh's uncontrollably*
well everone in my chatter box ask
"sing in front of us la..."
NO!!! I TOO SHY! so if u wanna hear me sing... come to my bathroom door! hahahaha

anyway guys & girls
do comment or just ask more questions(email or chatter box)
thanks
-Ben-

PS :
that's the only prove i sang outside with my sis and her friends!

No comments: