Thursday, February 28, 2008

~Kite Flying~

*Sandra Flying the Kite*


Hey guys =3 and gurls of coz….
=3 well well well…




it was the 24 of February…




and I took this weekend to go bugg Stephie.. =3
-giggles-

Well it has almost been like 5-6 months hmmm..




maybe even more since steph started




pestering me about going kite flying so…

WE DID!

Yay!! Anyway…




we (and Sandra! =3) headed off to




Mahkota Cheras Garden =D

I was kinda nervous as the last time that



I flown a kite was ages ago….




Wanna know an estimate of ages…

Hahaha put it this way..


1 year before my brother left for Australia that was


almost 12 years ago!!!!

Okay okay… make that 13 years ago….

-_-

When we reached there…

it was perfect!!!

I’m serious!! The sun was out…




there were a lot of clouds and not forgetting the nice cool breeze... =3

This is what an expert kite flyer would call


“d perfect day”

Stephie and Sandra took me to the spot



where an aunty put up a stall selling kites.. =3
I started laughing when I saw the type of kites they had…
Some had little cartoons and they were amazingly funny…


hahaha…
oh well…


but anyway lets not loose focus here.....


We bought a plain multi coloured one… =3

I was praying it won’t burn my pocket…
But when the aunty said “fifffff”
I was like eeeeeeekkkkkk *screaming inside*
She ended with “teen” (15)

And I was like ahhhhhhh…..

*faints in excitement*



while Sandra took over the kite ,


Darlin stephie and I fed fish at the pond nearby




(btw I got this thing for feeding fish)




hahaha =3

anyway… I’ve gotta go now… in the moods of studying… =D

Take Care People…





Look forward to my next post!




Yay!

-BeN-

*last picture ~ me acting like a fish*





No comments: