Sunday, June 04, 2006

Heaven for my eyes....

Well …its d 3rd of June….where by knowing that I have 5 more day’s to Paulina’s Birthday…12 day’s till Lyndy’s Birthday…13 day’s to Carmen’s Birthday and Finaly..24 day’s till my brother’s birthday…

Today started out really good…well sort of…. Woke up at 7.30 with dad’s wake up call….where he told me to get ready by 8.30…
And then… mom calling me again and reminding me to be ready by 9.00...
So I was actually confused….and a little stressed of what to wear…
By the way everyone… it was my dad’s friends (Uncle George) daughter’s registration day( Valerie Lim- daughter ) well the registration was actually very interesting… where it went pretty well and funny…Val looked really pretty seriously!

It took about 40 minutes for the blessing at the temple and about 30 minutes for the signing of the documents and stuff….it was really interesting…where for a few million’s of a second I thought….when will it be my turn…I could feel that the couple had a strong energy between them…where I hope I would one day know….

At about 11pm...all of us headed off to “ancorp mall” where we had lunch… not actually lunch coz we had to wait for an hour or so…. That would be about 12pm….at that time….I was seduced…. Not by girls and stuff….but the smell of “Starbucks Coffee!!”
Ha-ha…went to order my favorite drink called Café Mocha that was hot of coz….ha-ha…addicted to it…

At that moment I was surprised to see my extremely old friend from Ipoh…yes yes guys...that girl from Ipoh I told u guys about a long time ago… yea… I know….but!!! “For heaven sake…I am taken!!!”

Ha-ha…. Kay…continuing…we had a great lunch!! Seriously!! First was d normal 4 seasons… then shark fin soup…and etc etc etc… u know d drill… its normal …haha
Ate and ate and ate….till I got a little sick… because the room we were in was hot and…cool…. It’s like the rapid change of temperature had confused my senses where I begin to have a slight fever… did not feel well…. And ended up vomiting… well..As usual no body believes me that I did… my mom and dad refused to leave… so I stayed there and ended up getting really sick….

While I was sitting in the room… my mom’s friend aunty Cindy… was just trying to get me to talk to Vin Ne( the pretty girl from Ipoh)… but sadly… I was 100% not in the mood to chat with anyone….as that continue…as usual…my temper got up…and I had a little breakdown… where I got even really sick…..

I went to sit outside where it was a little warmer…when my body was a little better… I went back in to take a seat… but without me knowing… the table that I was sitting in was actually packed with all the aunties …ha-ha…I walked into a trap… a really deep one…hahaha….everyone started to ask me to talk to my friend from Ipoh… but thanks to uncle Gabriel…he got me a little chance to be more to myself…and what he said…was actually true…hahaha….at that same moment Vin Ne and her sis if I’m correct was gossiping something…damn I wish I knew what they were saying…

Well…went in to d car headed for home… was really sick and now on d bed typing this…while chatting to Vanessa on d phone… going to sleep now… very sick…

Got to go….

-Ben-

Day Rating :
8/10

No comments: