Saturday, June 24, 2006

tAG!

ARRR!!! Lauren Low!! Stop Tagging me!!! haha!!
anyway its fun but weird la .... haha..
Tag...
Few Simple Rules of this TAG GAME:-The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.-Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.-Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.-If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again.well, lets see aite??
Gender : Female Duh....
1. Sense of humour : Seriously thats important to me... its gonna be too quiet if you are not laughing at all...
2. Looks : Just Alittle is enough...i am not expecting someone like "kristanna loken" because that will be abit risky... and i mean it risky! Simple and easy would be nice :)
3. Not Money Minded!! : This is like soooo important!! i want the girl looking at me not at my wallet!!! my god!! be conservative!!
4. Enjoy Sports! : Kay la...not an important point... but i hope la... hahaha its not easy to find a chinese girl that can play killer futsal!
5. Caring & Sweet : She Does not need to stay so close to me la.. i dont mind going out once in awhile but i prefer to keep it our own way.. just simple... so at least we all could have our privacy once un awhile.
6. Truthful : Better not lie of simple Mistakes... like mistakenly taking my I.C ..i would not mind.. just tell the truth coz i seriously dont mind if u done anything wrong...
7. Romantic : Need i explain? haha
8. Open minded! : You know the drill....
okie ppl i am gonn tag are :
1. U-mae
2. Kimmie
3. Shirlyn
4. Marcus
5. Soh Yew Chong
6.Grace
7. Hoong Tah
8. Venessa
Gawd dAMN...I AM sOoOo tIreD!
jUsT GoT BaCk fRoM CaMp..nEeED rEsT...
wILl pOsT New BLog wHeN AWAkE!
-BEN-

No comments: