Wednesday, January 24, 2007

DaY DrEaMiNg!!

Hey everyone!! Hahha…sorry for not posting!!

Well..
Let me begin
My life is going pretty good… welll… a lot of suprises along the way as usual…hahaha… as a lot of u know… I’ve just had to go to Pn sunita’s tuition

I was excited and also nervous…
Calm but unstable! Well… its cause I was preparing to see some one really nice! Hahaha
Yes yes… Jane! Yea I was a bit nervous…we’ve met online …hehe…so 1st time I’m gona see her! Hehehe…
Well the first moment I was at the centre… Pn sunita called me…

Sunita : Ben!!!!
Ben : hehehe…hie …:P
Sunita : Where are my presents!??
Ben : arr…. Hahaha.i ate them teacher….
Sunita : go USA for what!?
Ben : Conference teacher… XP
Sunita : haih… ponteng number 1 la u Ben…
Ben : *OOPS* heh-heh-heh

Conversation ended…

Well… I went in to class and there he was!!
My good old friend Tommy…hehehe.. mr orange utd…hahaha
As usuall I’ll be myself… and laugh out loud…hehehe… both of us making jokes about president bush and Arnold swarzer-something…going through the topics I ‘ve asked him about me making a decition that might change my life… well… the way he explained… is like hmmm… its my decition… and I’ll make my own choice..

Afterawhile …
Class started…and I missed the spot test… salt…. Hmm garam…mmmmm food… yummy… hmmmm… hungry….!!! Eek!! I’m going out of topic again!

But I looked at the Brightside…heheh… I was like…
“It’s a good thing that the test is over”
Yea…I was like… wheew its over….
But NO!!!
THE TORTURE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!!!
Arrr!!!
Because this Saturday….
There will be a replacement!!! Eek!!!
On salt!! Eek!!
Its like Saturday!!! Its like… sleep… mmmmm rest….

Conclusion : LAZY! Hahaha

Well during class I’m not embarrassed to say this but I’ve been directing my concentration somewhere else… well… its hard to focus…hehe… its really hard to focus when there’s something or someone else in your mind just hovering around my noodles (Brain) hahaha….

Well…
it happened in school again…
me loosing my concentration with the concept of day dreaming…
and no it was NOT Mdm Ho’s class…hehehe…
*thinking of her class makes me want to…ZzZzZzZzZzZ*
haha... yea… me just dropping my jaw as ppl’s conversations with information just fly through my ears without my brain even thinking what it was about and in the end only to give a reply that sound like…
“uhuh?”

Anyway everyone… slowly u will find out this mystery person and who she really is… okay? Do keep visiting…I’ll post my next page by Saturday night! I promise! Hahaha…

-Ben-


EffEcTs oF DaY DrEaMiNg

Yeoh : I Better not see this

Koo : Not AgAIN!

Dollah : Watever...

Hoong Tah : Bang Bang!

Ben : Ouch!

No comments: