Sunday, June 01, 2008

1 Year...=3

hEY Everyone!!
I'm soooo sorry everyone!!
hahaha
updates are late this week!!

anyway everyone!!
it's my annivarsary with Darling Stephie! =D

and my planning started one month ago! =D


GOSH... anyway... what i plan to give her you ask?
=3

Roses from another country! =3
And something darling stephie has been eyeing on...

Bunny! =D

WELL.....
as i continue from my previous post!

yay i sneaked outta the house at around 7 ?
=3
then i took a slow drive all the way to Stephie's house =3

i reached there around 8am..
and gave her a little wake call! =3



oooooohhhhh! look at the size of those roses! =D

=D
Stephie gave me a hand made photo album!! =D

anyway... darling got ready and we headed off to Pyramid =3
=3
started doing what we do best... walk around in blurness...
=3
and... not forgetting...

EAT!!! =D


ps: sorry can't type much!.. coz the photo says it all....

i still can't believe time flies so fast....

=3
used to remember how we looked like...
=D


Anyway...
my original plans for ouor dinner was a really nice restaurant at Kuala Lumpur area...
but....
sadly...
i've tried booking it...
but ...
noo nooo....

-_-

*sniffies*

it was fully book for that same day....
=3

oh well...
darlin stephie didn't really mind about dinner as we head off to Shogun..
=3



I can't help myself thinking back on all the great times we had!
and well...
i guess there'll be more coming up! =3
ooooh!

I love her so much..
=3

anyway everyone...
i've gotta go..
alright?

updates coming up..
=3

-BeN-

No comments: