Sunday, August 06, 2006

BBQ!!!

Hey everyone!!

kay last night was BBQ night!! yea!!
we were at uncle george's place...hahaha..

where as usuall we ate till we dropped! yea

okie

what did i eat...hehehe

- 6 Sausages
- 2 Crabs
- 5 Prawns
- 2 Pieces of Beef
- 2 Pieces Of Lamb
- 2 Plates Of Fried Rice

- 2 Bowls Of Salad!
- 5 Glasses Of Sprite
- 2 Glasses of Beer...hehe

I know i know...its alot...but anyway...
its once in a million that i can actually
eat like that..hahaha...cause i usually
dont eat that much...at all...and i am
really Serious!hahaha

The BBQ was great...alot of ppl turned up...
and we ended up singing and stuff....hahaha!

Well...b4 continueing with my topics of the day...
just for your infomation everyone..the photos on the right is all on d barbeque party thing...hehehe
Damn...wish alot of my friends were there.... coz it rocked!! hahaha

Kay it was also Hoong Tah's Bday! hehe
Happy Birthday...okie the details on his party will mostly be censored..kay?
only a few ppl i've told personally...
we went for a movie... there was hoong tah...and 5 other ppl including me...
the movie was Lady in the water... and its pretty cool...hehehe and alittle scary.... Couple's out there encoraged to watch! seriously! haha


haih...was planning to follow Lillian to Pyramid ...but..haih...."Sorry Lillian"...very sorry....

right after the little movie..Sis asked me to get her the "Makeup remover" and please remember!! my sis asked me to get !!not my self!! haha
so when i went to guardian...i asked the person there...they stared at me in an extremely scary way...with invisible words like "u gay ka?" hahaha...coz 4 a guy to buy make up remover... its like... "WHA?"
HAHAHA!!!

KAY LA...
i gtg everyone..

Comment about my blogs la ppl! haha....

-Ben-

Day Rating :
8/10

No comments: