Friday, August 11, 2006

The Iron Dragon Awakens....



Well everyone....today's blog would be a little scary.... okie...i'll talk a bit about yesterday...it was okie i guess…woke up just on time to go to school…. And actually stayed in class! Haha and that’s about yesterday…. Haih…boring rite….
and thats where goh captured me on camera!

Well who gives a damn about yesterday….today was d only day where I think all my fellow juniors pissed In their pants…. Why..??
well…as most of u all know…
I’m the deputy No.1….
so just one step below d arse….
Well….i walked in to school and 4 all the things I hear …
why in the world does it end up with his Blabering…complaining about why everyone Is not signing in on time…
But lookie here!! Wait a second…he did not sign in on time too… useless bastard…

Well at 7.17 school bell rang on time as it should ring…and I was actually happy coz on that same day… the form 5’s were not there… so that means less work for the prefects…
well….
I am truly pissed!...those bastard prefects were not even there to do their duty…
till I lost my temper and yelled on the assembly area where most of the students became little girls and sat down…this was where I gave my stare at all the prefects standing there…they would actually think I have not the heart to scold them…but well they thought wrong...way wrong…..
I gave the command to assemble where I shouted and made them understand that they were little Pussies… to get the idea how I shouted at them..the whole school heard it…even ppl at the bengkel area…
If most of u did not understand why… well..

200 students = Benjamin Tan = 20 prefects
So which ones would you choose?...

Well u guys know If I did not do anything…nothing will happen…

Well when school started I was actually amazed because of the amount of achievements lately… where my school editorial board has completed the cover of the school’s newest magazine! Yea! And I’ll take a really huge bet that next year a lot of schools would go on with our type of mag… coz its purely diff.!

So on so forth…. My day went well where after school I had to run an interact meeting… and that’s where i was pleased to see a lot of members there…and I was actually really happy…ha-ha… thanks to a lot of new members…haha…serious sheet….haha…. about 60 ppl..
And btw that’s 60 active members! Haha…not inactive…haha…

Kay la…other than that…I’ll put it in point form:-

-Stayed in school till late to complete drama

-Wasted time (hall)

-Had fun…

-Missed tution

-Missing someone…(too quiet in my life…)

-Just wanna go out…

-Ben-

Day Rating:
6/10

No comments: