Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Trigger + Bomb = Hell!!

ARRR!!!! WTF IS GOING ON!!!

well...i tought the day would be great... haih!!! well its not "shit happens"
its actuall "hit happened!!"

Kay...i woke up at about 5....and quickly got ready....that means eat my breakfast (Bread...)
and dad sent me to school.... where i got to the office Computer to complete Sivanesh's commitee list for the Interact's Instalation Day....got it completed and then i hurried down to the assembly area that we always got there where i saw all d prefects in their little happy faces smiling and stuff...haha....

Well...then...i had a weird look on Daky's face...(short name for Dakshnamoorthy...if u dont like it who d fk ask u to read my blog?!?!)
he had a look that told me that he's up to something.... and yet today is one of the most important day in d prefect's board thinggy....this is cause a few form 4's would be "Relieved" just say it man! SACKED!duh....
relieved = sacked!

so....continueing on...well the whole day was great...where everyone enjoyed the whole day... in class...With the "T" Revolution thing...haha.its cool still...i was like "My day ain't bad after all"
haha

right after school we had a little meeting for out Prefect Gathering thingy...
I informed the prefects about some of the duties they are supposed to be in and stuff...
and i actually felt really happy seeing that everyone actually dont mind me scolding them and stuff....haha...so its okie...haha...

Well...as my previous post says.... All d fun has to end sometime....

The Meeting started at 1.40.....
all hell broke loose.....
my friend!..chirstopher tan..got relieved.....i am like why!?!?!?!
he's like the most dedicated prefect...
and i actually find no reason 4 him to be sacked...
and ...if everyone can give me good reason's why he's sacked...then i'll let in my arms...to what ever the "so called Board" decides...haih...its fine with me...i'm okie....haih....

anyway....lets stop talking about me....

Haih...my friend Lillian...well we both had the same type of bad day...
her sister's car got broken into.... and her school bag got stolen.. Cheer up kay?
always look on the bringht side...
or at least try..hehe

Haih...
igtg....

-Ben-
Day Rating:
3/10

No comments: