Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hanging out with S.S.J =3

Hey everyone!!!

Sorry for the post that never seems to be coming…

but well… I’ve not been avoiding it…

its just that everytime I press post… it fails… so I wait…

tilll…..

ZzZzZzZzZzzZzZ

AnYwAy….

Here’s the due post that is about me hanging out with S.S.J!

Also known as……

TADA!

*music plays*

SAUSAGE!

*laughs*

Just kidding…

But it does sound that way didn’t it =3

=3 I’m feeling sooo in trouble now…

Its Stephie, Sandra and Jin Rui.. =3


We were all playing those sparklets? Ya know?

Those things that ppl play on festivals….

And well.. I’m actually admitting that I’m getting the hang of the gossip trials around me…hahaha…

So here are the photos! =3



Kissie? no? =(
Sandra being glued onto the pc... eek!
Hammie!! =3

eeeeeek =3 =P

Stop moving!!! =3
=D
stractching... (just before stephie poked my stomach!)
attack of the butts!
=3 =3
Talk to the hand (just before us going out)
Smiles... =3
aiyak the hand =P

=3

No comments: