Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!! =3

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Well

Every year

well… at least most of the years

I’ve been updating about what a wonderful Christmas I had!

But compared to every single one that I had

this is definitely

THE BEST!

YAY!

(the both of us =3)

On the 24th of December!

I was on my way to pick shennie up from her place! =3

(shennie =3 looking simple and wonderful)

Honestly I was nervous!

(=3 my nervous look)

For multiple reasons!!

For instance! It’s the very first time shennie’s gonna meet my parents! Eek!

=3

We reached home at almost say… hmmm 2pm?

Where my parents were there and just being casual as usual =3

BUT!

There was something fishy going on…..

My parents just said “HI” to me!! Eek!

It means!

Oh noooo!

TASK!!!

Arrr!

HERE IT COMES!

*batman music plays behind*

Delivery boy Ben! A.k.a DBB!

As it is Christmas day… the obvious thing to deliver is

Turkeys!

In my mind I was like “ mom… paa…. My girlfriend is here… please let me be free 4 awhile”

But I ended up bringing her for a tour around the Bah Kut Teh Capital ! (Klang la!!)

I headed on to our usual place for turkeys to pick it up! Yesh its Uncle George’s Tavern! =3

3 turkeys seem a lot?

Honestly noo….

I saw dad’s friend with 8 birds in the car! Eek!

*faints into a coma*

We Took the whole evening till it was about hmmm…

5pm!

We got ourselves ready for the dinner… =3

And honestly she looked beautiful that night =3 *blush*

(how we looked like before the dinner)

I drove to D’Tavern for our dinner… and surprisingly the place is

PERFECT!

Except….

For the Noisy band! Eesh….

Without them and maybe a few Christmas songs would make us feel as tho we’re not in Malaysia!

(the flash blinded me)

(=3)

(look at the steak.. doesn't it make you drool?)

Ps: The food was fantastic!

Don’t trust me? Check out star newspaper on the 30th of December! Hahaha =3

We traveled along the road and ended at my school’s gate area.. =3

Just sitting…

Waiting…..

For

FIREWORKS!

It was 12.05am… I was becoming alittle down… because there was no fireworks!

But suddenly! Behind me!! Hahahaha

There it was!!

I quickly turned the car around and headed for the fireworks! =3

When I found the perfect spot to watch the fireworks!

*the grumbles in the skies became quiet*

NUUUUU!!!

*WAAAAA*

*runs around*

But Steph was happy still =3 so I guess it’s all fine =3


On the next day that was Christmas day =3

shennie and i headed to her grandma's place for the little gathering that was really fun (food!!!!waaaa)

(me with my blur look)

(Christmas Log!)
(yummy-ness)

(roy and i being childish)
(Stephie Darling and I)

Finaly My Christmas presents!!

1. Some Goodies =3
2. A missing chocolate bar! from Aunty Li Pei
(sorry no picture i ate it)

3. A key chain from Roy's mom =3


4. A Nike Bag from Darling Stephie XD

the last prezzie and the best one!
5. Darlin Stephie! =3
(all wrapped with a ribbon! teehee)



No comments: