Tuesday, December 04, 2007

SPM is OVER!

SPM OVER!

*the crowd roars*

well the crowd in my head... hahaha... afew ppl are sitting their lasts today...hahahah!

anyway...

OHHH YES!!

Believe me… I thought it would never end….

Although to me… It all seemed pointless…hahah…well think of it 11 years of studies… for this…..

-_-“”

and the examinations only took 2 weeks…hahaha…

11years : 2 weeks

point Ratio

-_-

Oh well.. I’m glad its over… and I finally can get on to my life’s happy moments..

=3

Well.. the exam was pretty good as always…

i was pretty confident in every sub that I took except chemistry and HISTORY!

Hhahahahha

I heard that even some ppl cried ..hahaha

Imagine this scene

Pengawas : Calon calon dibenarkan bla bla bla bla ….etc etc.

Sekarang saya akan memberi kertas soalan kepada calon. Calon tidak diibenarkan membuka buku soalan sehingga saya memberitahu.

Student : “ I’m sooo ready for this history paper”

*paper drops on table*

Pengawas : Sekarang calon dibenarkan mula.

Student : *opens questions book* *stares at it *

And well the sniffing begins!

Student : *sniff sniff* waaaa!!! (shouts) I can’t do this!!

*runs out of the exam hall*

Well… everyone… this is the scene that is true! I ain’t no telling lies…

A student just gave up..

Damn… shitty isn’t it….

The whereabouts of this incident I will keep it secret…

Can’t disturb that student….

Anyway…. On the last day of the exam… biology! Paper 3…

I completed early as usual… and I went out of class with greg… and we were smiling away like idiots that have not been in freedom in a very very long time…hahaha

Where we met marcusIandy.. and some other guys…

When the clock strikes 3.30… everyone started yelling and even at the main gate DRAG RACING started going on…hahah… =D

Yesh our schools very own mat rempit group.. hahahah

Few tables broken and also chairs..

but ..

oh well..

we’re immature

we’re guys

we’re la sallians

hahaha

oh well… it all just ended like a blink of an eye… like school’s best moments all come to an end… and sooner that you think… we’re off our separate ways… =/

here’s some photos of the memories I had in school… =3









No comments: