Friday, May 09, 2008

~As i ran a Marathon!

Hey everyone!!
sorry i didn't update my bloggie for 2 days...hahaha
welll..
being honest
*gives a really innocent look*
i was really busy...
hahaha

well...
college is pretty okay so far...
i'm good in all subjects except my math
that's a little complicated as my lecturer is like a bullet train....
phd.... sigh...
oh well...
hahaha
anyway...
today's a Friday!

i woke up at my usual 5 am...
headed down ....
shower...
and headed off to coll...
hahaha
on the way..
i got some bread at 99 speedmart..
=D

SO...
i filled my tummy up...
and it was still around 6.10?~ish?
and i started driving off too my college...
=D

i was on the federal highways..
and it was not that packed... just average...
=3
i was overtook by some cars... but i didn't mind... except for one!
it was a BMW...
and i was kinda angry as after he overtook me he just drove really slowly infront of my car!

Ben's thoughts 1 : this car...! sigh...
Ben's thoughts 2 : hey! this car looks familiar!
Ben's thoughts 1 : Hey..... hmmmm it does look familiar!
Ben's thoughts 2 : DUMB ASS... its that guy whom always try to park at ur spot!
Ben's thoughts 1 : oh crap... 0_0

*vroom*

i drove a little faster... say 95km/h
you could see him glaring at me when i passed his car...hahahaha
he was like 0_0 *stares*

hahaha he knew that i was going to try to get there 1st!
hahahaha
so we both sped up...
and well.. passing shah alam...
another familiar car was tailing us!!
it was another toyota which looks so familiar too!!
i drove around 100km/h
don't think that the BMW could catch me...
but in the end u could see that he forced his car to overtake me...
hahaha
and all 3 of us...
were trying to get to that same spot!
hahahaha

i have no idea why...
but its kinda fun!!
hahahah

well..
i didn't hammer on the accelerator...
but i felt really good...
hahahha

anyway....

*2 MINUTES LATER*

OH YEA! we were reaching the subang toll...
hahahaha

the decisive measure.!

SMART TAG!!! HAHAHAHAHAH
SUCKAS! HAHAHAHA

yup yup...
they used touch n go....
hahahahaha
beep beep!
yay!

so with my luck smart tag!

here are the results when i reached my parking spot!
ahahahaha

The camry , Bmw , and the Altis...
=3

when i came outta the car...
the 2 cars parked by...
and then the drivers came out laughing!
hahahaha

Guy 1 : hahaha... damn ur cheeky!
Guy 2 : *smiles*
Ben : hahaha... i saw ur car... i was like so familiar!
Guy 1 : u got a sweet parking spot la!
Guy 2 : ooooh!! no wonder ur car got no bird shit....hahaha i thought why u always park there!
Ben : hahahahaha

yup made new friends...
=3

anyway....
i arrived in college at around 6.30 ish?
then i headed off to an empty classroom..
=D

so wat do you do when ur bored?

TAKE PICTURES!! NYAH!!!


*kacak*

*kacak*


*random picture ~ The cleanliness of Susan's plate... -_-*

hahahaha at about 830 am...
i headed to the library..
to deposit my bag...
soo i don't have to carry it around...
and yet again..
i'm the 1st one there...
0_0

*wind blows*


so i just looked for a little book in the library about
my old club kinda thing...
soo i was still kinda stunned...
COZ someone actually borrowed an encyclopedia!
XD

hahahaha

since it's gone...i headed off to the bookshop outside of college
i needed to organize my things in coll...so..
this little blue book is for my Rotaract Club!
Join Rotaract!
hahaha
anyway....

it was around 8.45

by the way! everyone...
this post has alot of details!
hahahaha

around 9! i went back up to the PC Lab..!
hahaha

i did what i usually do...
play with my bloggie... check mail...
and contact some ppl from United Kingdom and Philippines!

from 9 till 9.30...
i played the PC and practiced my math...
0_0
i am still rather unsatisfied that our lecturer can't slow down!
hahahaha
she's going too fast!!
0_0

this is what my friend Qabilla wrote... and as u can see....
the complicated-ness...

i was building up alot of stress in the Library...
till.. i was feeling kinda hot...
one of my friend touched my forehead... and thought i had a fever!
hahahaha
=D


SO....
i thought hey..
i'll go over to Asia cafe for a drink!
=D

on the way out...
something told me...
Ben's thoughts : go to the post office!
Ben's thoughts : go to the main road!


i was kinda blur with things like these...
so i just headed off to the main road..
and suddenly..
its just my intuition acting...
but i called a taxi and asked him to send me to Pyramid!! hahahah
0_0

the shockingness!!! oh!!!
hahahaha

i headed into Pyramid...
then i thought... Hey!
i can go get things for stephie!

*giggles*

Stephie wanted something from here for our anniversary..
since i'm free..
i headed off too find the shop! but i don't think luck is on my side this time...
=/

cause....

I FORGOTTEN WHERE IS THE SHOP

O_O

great........

so as i am always u know...
get things done quick kinda person i started running around the shopping centre...
=3
and i think i looked kinda stupid running around! hahahah

coz its so early and i'm wearing Jeans!



*runs*
*ah the ice skating ring..*

*after 15 minutes*

oh! oh!
no....
i still can't find it...
but!
lookie!!
toliet breakie!! needed to wash my hands... were kinda oily!

and photo shoot time!!

*kacak*

hahahah

who said guys don't have fun in the toilet!!
haahahahah

ps: i know most girls do this!!
but i ain't a girl!
i'm just bored!

after finding the shop! i carried the things back...
took another taxi and headed off to my car..
and everyone..
was staring at me carrying it!
hahahah
oh well..
i think its cute!
so oh well...=3
i still can't believe i done all of that in one hour!
hahahaha

reaching college i met miss Jas...

in this photo she looks like some angel from heaven...
but i really think she's still a devil in disguise!
hahahaha
*she was wearing all white...*
and well...
we talked about my new lecturer Dr Chan...
even she said dr chan is too fast...hahha
shhhh
=3

Ms jas gave me a B + for my math....
waaaaa....

anyway i went back to the library and is where i met andrew...
=3
he gave me an insight of what college is really now...
and what I've gotta do kinda think..

honestly... he is a good motivator...
really really good motivator!
he helped me with some documents and ideas for my club...
i was kinda confused why is he helping...
and well..
i know the reason..
its cause he is just caring...
=D
*ooh the blur~ness*

at about 1pm..
i headed off to my Rotaract Club's board meeting..
i was kinda happy to see the bod actually being happy...
=3
XD

I HOPE LA....
can't tell from most of their emotion...
0_0

so EVERYONE!! or i could say! INTI STUDENTS!!
ANYONE WANNA FOLLOW US?
ROTARACT'S GOING TO THE FISH SPA!!!

our very 1st outing!
hahahaha

anyway..
after the meeting
i followed some of my members off to Asia again...
just to talk...
and well..
i've gotta schedule to keep up with..
=3

so about 3.30 ish..
i headed off home...
and well..
guess what!!!

Traffic Jam!! yay!!
-_-

anyway everyone! thanks for visiting my blog! hahaha
will try to post more tomorrow!
take care!!
seeya!!

-BeN-




No comments: