Monday, May 26, 2008

As my day's just seem to get harder...

*gosh i love this picture*


Hey everyone...
=D

Well it's a Monday!
and college is there as always....
sorry i won't be updating much about today... cause
NOTHING practically happened!

Just as i thought my day would be amazing like always...
but sadly...
i'm getting too much pressure in my mind....
all the....

DATELINES...
argh!
hahahhaha

ASSIGNMENTS!!

hahaha...

well...
the photos on today's post is at my Electrical Class...
with our Lecturer Mr Mani....
hahahaha



honestly... half the time i spent in class my mind was drifting off to no man's land....
a moment i was thinking about the diagram...
the next... i was thinking about ...

SOAP.....

yes... soap..
i've no idea why i thought of soap....
but...
hahaha
oh well...

and YES....

i DID take my shower!

=D


Sitting behind Jia Hao....
is just plain Funny!!
You know?! his hair...
looks so fuzzy!!

i wonder if he hides anything inside!
hahaha
=D

*snaps picture!*


Well most of ya would go....

WAH.... U ALL COLLEGE LEARN SO EASY WAN AH?

WELL...
i should have showed you all the photo i took.....
of the wires on the table....
0_0



Being stuck in a class like that for a long time.....

it would not surprise me if someone would end up getting a
migraine...

0_0

oh... the painfullness....
-_-





Anyway everyone...
i guess it's till here for today....
sorry i've not been updating that much...
and I ENSURE YOU...

There's a valid Reason for all of this!!!
hahahaha
thanks peeps!

come again tomorrow!!
=D

-BeN-


No comments: