Monday, May 05, 2008

It all begins again...=D Thanks Everyone!!

YAH!!!
(as he screams for life)
hahahaha..
hey everyone!!
its another 1st day in college!
YUP YUP!
The new college semester has begun!
=D

WELL.....
it turned out pretty okay...
tiring but still fine...

i met up with all my old buddies from last semester..
and its still great!

oh well...
i won't be updating much today...
coz i've got not much to say other than
my phone died today..hahaha
outta battery!
so i couldn't take much photos!


*branch*
=3

and well..
met out new ege teacher
his name is
mr $
HAHAHA
yup
mr money...
=3


he may look serious... but he's really a nice guy!

oh.. and now... i shall summarize my blog's polls!

well...

The 1st one is not surprising!

majority loves chocolate!!

The next one is something I don't quite expect..
but do i really look like a
Japanese!?

Well most of ya seem too visit everyday
and its great!
thanks!!


And in this battle!
well..
it's obvious the Ketam was going to win!
hahahaha
=D

And this is the surprising part...
most of my visitors are females?
huh?
unexpected.!?

but anyway..
this pecentage is off from say 100++ votes...


anyway thanks for dropping by at my blog!!
i've gotta say this proudly! hold on arrr....

tada!!

=D



THANKS EVERYONE!

KEEP VISITING! I'LL BE UPDATING MORE SOON!!!

ps: thanks for ur support!

-BeN-

No comments: