Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday.... where pressure just build up was wayyy tooo intense....

Hey everyone!!

Well sorry that the post this few days is gonna be delayed at this speed...
i'm stuck with too much things in my mind...

anyway... wednesday's here... and gone...
Just thinking of it... gives me massive headache....

i headed off to college extra early that day...
i reached coll at around 6.15!?
well...of coz!! there's a reason for that!!
hahaha
my alarm clock went crazy! so i woke up and left the house at around 5.45....
0_0

i was wondering myself..
Ben's thoughts : Why in the world is the Road so clear....
hmmmmm....

-_-

I guess it's my lucky day!!
=D

Anyway.. i reached college.. and i walked around...
=3

then the moment i stared at the clock...

0_0

damn.....

it's 6.20am!?!?!?

oh gosh....

i can't believe...
i missed sooo many signs!

Signs missed:
1. My watch! i didn't look at it!
2. My Car's Clock! had a book blocking it...
3. My house clock...ran out of the house too quickly
4. My doggy! didn't notice he didn't jump on me that morning...(he usually does..) he's sleeping

hahaha... oh well... i guess it's just me being blur....

so anyway... i went to the college's canteen to have my nasi lemak!
yay!

RM1 nasi lemak!


the only thing soo far that didn't increace in price! yay!

i hope....
=/

anyway... i attended classes as usual...
with our malaysian studies teacher being "Smart"
oh well... what she said she wouldn't do... is something that she's doing constantly!

hahahaha
=/
oh well....

i seen my old friends outside of college...
damn... most of them looked really really different!
haahahaha
Ivan.. he was like... tummy! hahahaha... and Kenny... gawd.....
skinny as hell.... with long hair!


anyway... at 6pm....
my final class of the day ended...
i headed off all the way home...
=3

i thought...
Ben's thoughts: hmm.. why not i take the federal roads today...
=D

BAD IDEA.....

its not my usual route at 6pm as at that time..
i usually head off home using Kesas highway..
=D

I was still thinking.. lookie!
there's no jams!
hahahaha
=D

good good!

*5 minutes later*

~passes klang toll booth~

I spoke too soon huh?

-_-

Traffic Jams!

*5 minutes later*

yup... i moved 50 meters....

i was sooo stressed in the car.....
mainly being stucked in the car for 20 minutes so far since i left subang!...
*snaps*

=D

anyway... there was this myvi..
next to my car all this time...
blasting their stereo...
with their windows down...

i was ... oh well... should be some guys....

when my car passed by...
i was shocked that they were all girls in the car...hahahah

they're from Malacca.... obviously with the number plate like that...
=3

anyway... i was just being myself...
while they were revving their car like there was a race starring at me...
i was like...

-_- wowww..... so impressive...


the moment the car in front of the myvi moved forward....
that women stepped the accelerator like she's some racing driver...
and guess what!
ms... it's a manual car... u forgot to put the gear on 1st.....
she blew her engine......
hahahaha....

oh well...

she's another cause of the traffic jam that would last for the whole night on the radio...

*snaps*
*15 minutes later*
i was passing the second bridge... there were 4 in total...

*15 minutes later...*
*screaming*

i didn't move much!!

arrrr!

anyway...
the clouds were certainly a view....
=D

I just stayed patient through out the whole journey home....
1 1/2 hours to be exact... a journey that usually takes only 15 minutes!
hahaha

it's just maybe that the lorry infront of me was showing me a sign!
hahahaha
yesh...
panjang....

it's either he's refering to the traffic jam, his truck or just his package.....

most of u would know Klang town as the city of crows...
or even bak kut teh place!
hahahaha
well....
now it could be the next attraction for the most traffic jam's in a small town...
-_-

hahaha
anyway everyone i've better get going...
hahahaha
seeya!!

-BeN-

No comments: