Saturday, May 06, 2006

Chain REACTION!!

What an unlucky week..
it feels like they are linked together

okie...
i will type down a chain

DOG - BITE - HAND - HOSPITAL - INJECTION - NUMB - PAIN - CANT USE HAND - RIGHT HAND - I AM A RIGHT HANDER - CANNOT COMPLETE HOMEWORK - CANT STUDY - EXAMS LOOKS NEAR - (future) - Might Fail....

see..
so..
should i blame my little doggie.?

hmm.. dont think so... he's an animal anyway...hahaha...
okie...today i am typing this coz its like d only thing i can do with one hand apart from playing simple games...

haih..
cant afford to get my hand wet.. so... to tell the whole truth... i have not showered since d morning... usually i shower 3 times a day... cleaniness is IMPORTANT !!

well feel uncomfortable... feeling too full...
reason - grandma's cooking tooo good!!
haha..who wanna come over 2 eat??

planning to go out 4 movie... but too tired...
and yea i practically watched amazing race playback d whole day... boring isn't it... what to do....no shows 2 watch while some of my friends like Sonia and Mei Li are encouraging me to watch it....haha..sorry girls..i am bored with taiwanese dramas....

and so let move on 2 guys topics....
John...no time... cant go out... *cough * - *cough* very sick (myself)sorry la dude...i just really lazy to move la... u go la 2 TR ur self... u would beat me anyway....hmm...

yea!!! b4 i 4 get!! who wanna go play paint ball with me!!
well that of coz when my hands heal..
at SJ.. RM 70! i will get d bullets!!
hahaha..

hmm...
that practically what happened d whole day..

Day Rating : 5/10

No comments: