Thursday, May 04, 2006

So called lucky....my dog...

hey everyone...
damn....i am sooo badly injured.... so let me explain....
my maid that was staying with me for 16 yrs went home.... and when she went back and i/.... yes i... went to feed the dog... he didin't like it... so...what did he do u guys ask....
he bitted me!!!
on my fourth finger!!
so now...i can go to school cause i have some disease and some crap ...where they bandaged my whole finger that made it look 4 times larger!!

hahahaha although it hurts cause of d jab..(jab = injection) it was pretty okie for a price...
furthermore... my mom and dad is not in to give me help...so i would like to thank my neighbour dr amba... gawd if he wasnt there i would be in a coffin now with an infection...

Bills: RM 70 i did not pay...the doctor did...
Feelings : Horrifying Pain!!
Next Reaction: Call friends over for "dog kut teh.."

hahaha...day rating 3/10

it aint that bad after all...hahha

No comments: