Saturday, May 13, 2006

Emotions + Life = Ice Kacang

Well Thats how i looked like today...all pale and pure boring-ness...
yea yea i know no shirt.... it ain't a free show....hahaha...

hmm...started day off waking up at bout 8.00.... went for tution where i got picked on by teacher about my hand (Dog Bite).... heh-heh-heh....

feeling nervous... Exam coming up.... thinking of the Questions that might come up... maybe about Sejarah and Biology.. and d worst thing is that Teachers day is on tuesday and i am forced to do things....

hmm...in my room now... as u can see d picture above... just wish that i can study as well as i did last time... i just dont have any encouragement anymore like last time when i was filled with strength....

my friends are all busy... and i just hope that i can get time to be with someone.... anyone....

alot of u told me that i might have emotional problems... well guys...and girls... nah... its not emotional problems... coz i ain't cryin...haha... just really busy with life till i cant have fun... and thats all i need... some time off....

so...if any of u just wanna have a chat with me .. sms me.. or call me... i would be free to talk....
:)

-ben being bored-

Day's Rating :
6/10

No comments: