Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Is it meant to be??

Well...almost all my friends have suddenly disappeared off the face of the world...
First was Vinod my really good friend since form 1...
Then Deniece another of my good friend since standard 4...
and now... Christina my friend from KL....
ONE goes to Seremban
Another to Canada...and now...this one goes to Australia!

But WAIT!!! WHAT ABOUT ME!!!

Anyway what ever happens is most probably fated to happen so...
Hmm...Just wished that all of them don’t go yet so I could have more friends now....
It’s lonely when almost all of your friends are all busy studying on a holiday!!!

Well next ...yesterday my friend and I.U Director (Kishen la!)had a little problem. At
Night where I was actually busy... he needed resources for some things....but so
Much so... I can’t actually give because it’s actually out of d law thingy... so eventually
He persuaded my little mind is I gave the things to him. Well not actually gave it...
I just left it there for him to collect... (At d front of my house gate)
It was actually sneaky...ha-ha...

Ha-ha...anyway...it’s too early to type anymore...so I’ll leave it to here now...

-Ben-
Day Rating:

6/10

No comments: