Monday, July 17, 2006

Bon Odori

Kay sorry 4 d late post again….kay…
hmm…let me start..
It was Saturday… woke up at about 8.00 where I went for a quick breakfast with Mom and Jiejie(my sis) hahaha…we went to eat chicken rice… ha-ha…a little too full! Seriously! Breakfast ended at about 8.35 agar agar la.. then we went home where I prepared to go for Leo’s Instalation!

Yea!...well u all know the saying…
Great Expectations Leads to a Dead end….
That quote was 100 % true that day…
I expected them to be better but too many mistakes!
List of Mistakes : (sorry guys have no choice)
1) Delay! 9.30 started at 10.30!
2) Music on break hours was not played fully…
3) Not enough food!
4) Too stuffy….(air-condition rosak!)
BUT !! YES YES there’s a BUT there…haha…the performances were pretty okie…hot! Haha… seriously! Haha..

Well left early and started to walk about Klang Parade for an hour or so… ended up at the arcade playing games! And guess what.. ppl started to watch us… the reason..we are all dressed up in suits…it was scary being stared at…hahaha…after the games and fun…

Mom came and pick us up at about 2pm… dropped Abdullah off at Istana area and headed home with Hoong Tah…watched AvP for awhile till he left then I went to sleep….

Woke up about 5.30pm! and I was like
“OH SHIT!” NEED TO GO OUT! Bon Odori
Yes yes ..its like a time where I was actually exited to go out…. Reason was to see my friend dance!! Haha….and yea most of u guys already know who am I going to see!! Haha….kay kay…it’s Lillian… yea…saw her dancing…was actually pretty nice…
Hahaha….she looks exhausted…but yet! Still looking Great! Other than that saw a few of my friends there like Carmen, Michael, Venessa and not forgetting Anthony.
Hahaha!
Walked around and following the crowd! Was actually fun…haha..till all my friends left…and i was alone…..haha…for awhile…till I bumped in to Colin…and the Wong Brothers (their twins!) Wanted to get something to eat but I was just soooo unlucky!! Its like I lined up for some sushi… and I was like d next one… so when I was next the counter girl just had to say it “I’M SORRY SIR, WE ARE SOLD OUT”
Pissed me off so badly! Haha… help me!! Hahaha…don’t worry I’m fine….haha

So about 9.00..i met Lillian! Finally after struggling in the crowd! Its like 2000 ppl btw!
Haha

Met Lill with her friend Choy Hui…all her friends begin to crowd around and I notice that they were actually very very very funny! Haha…all having the “ I am too happy ”Looks hahaha!
And seriously that’s Great! Coz Malaysian’s NEED! More Laughs!
Hahaha
Then I met some one else “SENSORED NAME”…. can’t say coz don’t remember name… okie..he’s fine and all but abit hmmm..how to say..donno la…nvm… i walked around with lillian and her friends for awhile till I took the option of going the other way for some reasons…. (cant say the reasons involve family)
So I said bye bye to them….

Btw! This blog is seriously long isn’t it..?? haha…
Kay…took the bus ….to the ktm….then train to Klang where the train stopped for 15 minutes in d middle of no where,,, but that’s not the bad part the bad part is that the train is packed with kids!! Arr!! Help me!! Haha…okie...actually i love kids but at this hour! dang! hahaha
Lillian was Sms-ing me at that moment… and She told me to look on d bright side…yea that’s what I did…hahah…its like haha..yea the kids in d train were funny but seriously I was tired!...hahaha!

Anyway …now I’m too tired to continue…. Its about 12am…so I’ll post it tomorrow morning la…haha..
Seeya everyone!

-Ben-

Day Rating:
8/10

No comments: