Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Truth Unveils Today….

Today I’ll tell the truth, nothing but the truth & so condemn me so Don’t help me god…and i am serious about the dont help me god part..coz i dont want him to get himself in it.....

The day started out pretty okie…where I was actually happy going making jokes with some friends and having a “LIFE” ….finally!! like duh….i’ve not been in contact with all my friends for a week…and that just sucks!

First of all right after assembly…I went to the physics lab for our preparation for our robotics competition….it went well everyone was there except Dakshna…. LAME ASS!....cant he ever be there?? Useless ….we programmed the robot to follow instructions and to follow the line till we reached a limit of 28.74 seconds! And that’s pretty good compared with the 27.60 time limit that the best done so far…haha

Then we had a meeting…..kay everyone…as the topic of todays blog says…I’ll tell the truth and the truth only!....
Started out with the Head Prefect saying its UNFAIR because he’s unpleased of our decision to elect me as the chairperson…kay…actually this prefects gathering thing has brought a lot of intrest for me towards it…so 2 weeks b4… I had elected the Perfect…I can say it again! PERFECT! Committee...... where everyone in it is well experienced! And I am blardee serious!...reason is coz we are all from clubs like interact and leo where we have done it b4…

1ST


he goes complaining that he wants the chairman ship….i said take it!! I don’t give a FUCK!...BUT THEN….he’s like no la…then he said…” I’ll become the chairman..u become event director….better still say…”WHY NOT I DO IT ALL!” BUT NOOOO….he wants me to do it all but he takes the post…. I was like….are u mad?!?!...
He’s like all pissed and shit… and he like “WEARING THE MILITARY HELMET AFTER THE WAR WAS OVER 1 YEAR AGO!” not taking any options….
But seriously everyone….i confess…I want to be the head prefect…but its just my results that make me say no…so I don’t mind….but of all persons in the prefect board! Why Dakshnamoorthy?
Hmm…. Seniors…I know u are reading this…and I know u are pissed of with my POST….but its up to u….. all of u…. u guys gave the BOMB to him…but not the TRIGGER….so…please…Friday is the last day…please seniors! Take Abdullah!!! Don’t make history repeat itself…A mistake was made but it is still correctable….

2nd…


He COMPLAINS ABOUT THE MONEY!!!!...my god…
Guys….if we begin with 500…and we pay 1000 later after earning 3000…no diff rite??.... and his reason is that “we must make sure we don’t loose money!”…I’m like…are u okie… if we do loose money…. Like if we….in a 1000 years we will never loose money at all! My god… have u ever seen a function that lost money?...and yea...he also said…its better to not do it in a big scale…next we fail…. Dude….. haih…. No more explanation from me… if u were not hard headed… it would be better….

3rd..


no time?...that was his reason that sort of killed me inside!...dude…Interact and leo projects are mostly planned like 2 weeks b4…. And they are always a success … we have ONE MONTH!!! ONE MONTH!! MY GOD!!! Its like HELL LONG!!!... preparations has started long b4 u know… and u are taking it too seriously…. Dude….

Help me friends!
Anyone…. Please…Seniors….ex seniors….please ….I HOPE FOR MY LIFE NEXT YEAR TO BE Decided ON US…..


“THE STRONGER GENERAL BRINGS ALL WITH HIM” ….

-Ben-

Day Rating :
2/10

ps: OTHER PHOTOS BELOW.... :)


Our solar Project we have been working on... Got 5th place....

My Groups Robot running through the obstacle...

No comments: