Wednesday, July 05, 2006

What A Wonderful World



Moral of d Story...when to guys come together...shit happens! hahaha....
kay...what actually happened was that i asked my friends to strike a pose for the school magazine...but for all d whole world...why that...hahaha..anyway..it would be going under the candid camera section...haha!

Well few days back..and i have to apologise....i've been really bz.... been declared to be the chairman of the La Sallian Prefects Gathering 2006! yea! and its also a bad thing... coz i practically drop a rock on myself....hahaha...so anyway i've got my trustfull team with me to get all of us to success!
especially Abdullah my vice,keik wee ,sivanesh and last but not least Kuharaj! yea! the greatest team that was formed in like an hour...hahaha

anyway enough about that.... life's been good... donno what to do... after d convent canteen day i've been added by quite a few guys and girls...the ratio of ppl adding me was like 2:7 seriously...thats from guys to girls btw...so my list is like packed and i donno who's who now....hahaha....

so let me see....hmm.... kay...i met this gal from friendster...her name's Diane i think.... i am not so sure...hahaha if anyone of u got info please ask...i think she's from Johor...so my friends from Johor keep in touch kay dudes!

and something is wrong with my counter on this blog! help!! i donno what but its driving me nuts! hahaha i got like 500 visits in like 3 months and its only putting like 300.... anyone know why? haha

hmm...so more about life.... kay...guys and girls...yes yes i admit...i do like someone right now...and if she's readin...u know la....reason ler...its like..shes a nice person..very friendly....and kind.... not forgetting cute too..... not to say all my other friends not pretty....dont worry nothing changes in me....hahaha

kay la guyz and girls...my next post will be in awhile...got some preparation to do...
for our PREFECTS GATHERING!
IF UR A PREFECT IN D SCHOOL TELL ME WHAT SCHOOL U ARE FROM! THEN I WILL INVITE UR SCHOOL!! SERIOUS! NOT KIDDING! HAHAWE ARE ALMOST FULL HOUSE!

kay everyone seeya.

past 3 days Day Rating:
8/10

No comments: