Monday, July 03, 2006

Convent's Canteen day!

Okie everyone!
Sorry again for the late Post!
Kay…let me see I’ll talk about yesterday….

1/7/06
GREAT DAY…
and that was what I tought…haha well it isn’t that bad after all…hahaha….i woke up like around 8.15 am…. And check my phone…

it was Convent school’s canteen day btw… hahaha…so I tought I would do my routine….that was go there buy breakfast and then leave…that’s what I usually do every time..hahaha…but this time is was alittle different….heh-heh-heh..kay

Koo…yes koo…tommy koo… came to my house about 9.15… then I got changed and I walked out d house to d bus stop…. Dad and mom asked where I was going…so…I told them canteen day…. They gave me a look that said like… arr… “see girls or eat food?

Haha…so u get the point…. So on d way…we met Ganesha at the bus stop….haha he was like dressed all funny ….with Leather Shoes and stuff…. U get d point…haha..so we got on d bus.. and headed to convent…. It was RM 1…. DANG….!

Reached the school and I soon discovered too many posers!! I was actually laughing inside…cause all my school mates were there wearing jeans and cool shirts like they were going for a fashion showhaha…weird…where when I told them that they said...
“ u also like that what…” well for ur info guys… what I wore on that day was practically my uniform…haha…cargo pants and a simple blue shirt…heh-heh-heh….

So 1st I saw Grace at the counter selling tickets…. Not that I have in mind but she had an extremely funny look that said “ I AM BORED!!” haha… no offence if ur reading this….hehe

Me and koo both bought RM20… went to the stalls area and was SHOCKED!! To see that is was actually crowded!! Walking around was hard but the my view was great as I was like considered tall….Looking down on everyone was fun…hahaha….i guess….
Bought some ice lemon tea and some bread…hehe…taste good. Seriously…haha…

Then I bumped into a familiar face…hmm…it took me like 3 seconds to identify who she was…. It was Lillian…okie seriously guys…..she is pretty!!! Gawd!! Are u guys out there blind? Hello?!?!
Hahaha…but no chance guys! No flirting there…did not plan to….and I’m serious… bought some sushi from her for RM5…hmmm…I wonder who made them…taste pretty good…but sadly I could make better…hahaha! Wanna try anyone? Hehe
(GIVE ME A CALL I WILL MAKE SOME FOR U!)

Haha….other than that I met d usual twins Colin & Roy…hehe d 2 guys that can never in d world make me sad or mad..…haha…and guess what!!!
ROY HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!! SHOULD I SAY WHO??!? SHOULD I PPL?? HAHA…
Anyway its Esther Goh….my childhood friend…haha…both of them looked cute together…haha seriously…haha…

Abdullah met me there after that… we all walked around d area just wondering where in d world are we…haha!! It was actually confusing…seriously..coz in d end all stairs lead back to d main area! Haha… we walked about the area for a while… till we got the idea of leaving to the internet café…heh-heh-heh…*sweet*

Played DOTA…and I got OWNED..!!! that sucked!! Well then I got the idea and switched games to Counter-Strike….where as usuall I owned them..heh-heh-heh…. OWNAGE!
Later my day like normal continued as normal…haha…that’s all for now everyone… its late and I’m going 2 sleep….
Seeya

Other People I saw at Canteen Day :
- Lyndy (so pretty!)
- Brian (smjk hin hwa)
- George (orange)
- Ash (Lyn’s Friend)
- And etc etc etc

Day Rating :
8/10

Ps: Sorry for the increase in d number of “ haha’s and hehe”s ”

No comments: