Sunday, July 09, 2006

Rally !

Okie…
yesterday was not all that great…. But it did end up really nice…I assure all of u…..
but 1st of all Deniece!!! I don’t have one yet! So stop asking!!! Haha!
And Venessa & Alex…I congratulate all of u in ur relationship stage….it improved…till now..both of u are asking me for things not just alex….damn u ….hahaha….

So let me see morning started where I went to train d young form 1 & 2 Hand Ball….where I had actually no time to do so….and after that…haih….went for some Bio Project….. where upon my return…all the under-15’s keep telling had this impression on their faces where they had been trashed…. Trashed shit of coz….hahah….normal la…but if I was there usually the score is much better than 10-0
HahahahaShould be at least 2-1
Hahaha

Oh well…
Went home with Kugan…. Had some laughs again…. Btw he’s my Indian Friend from Petaling..btw taman petaling! Not petaling jaya….kay….on d way back we were talking about…..arr…what in the world did we talk about? Hehe?oh well…

In the end i ended up at home where I had to do the gardening…that sucks…. Haha…but anyway the garden looks better now…
Hahahaha….and then! A task dropped in…hahaha had to do baby sitting….well..i was actually comforted by my friend… Lillian…. Seriously she’s nice…. Other than that….i’ve took my cuz back to SA…. Then headed to Hin Hua for the rally…. Usually don’t plan to go but was forced by a lot of friends…. Well it was alittle better this year! I guess….but sadly…its too crowded….and they should get better Woofers! Hahaha…

Saw Lillian there…. She Looked Stressed… really stressed….but still pretty as usuall… and then…Soh was there…. Abdullah Too… it was a little weird for him to go…but it was cool….as usual when theres me & Abdullah a talk would begin...where by we would open a topic and start talking about it…haha.. and actually the truth… I found Lillian behind after that…talked for awhile… got introduced to her friends …

Well..u know everyone..i talked about being too lucky yesterday…hahaha rite? Yea…it striked…I knew asking someone to buy me coke is a bad idea….hahaha..well it killed me! Hahaha but lucky I always wore a shirt inside….its like coz d coke exploded and flew all over my shirt…I was like damn….hahaha…. so asked Abdullah to give me a ride to Klang Club! Haha… was Tired…. U know… seriously Tired…so when I reached at the Club….was waiting for mom and dad…talked to a few people there…one of them is Goh’s Mom…and the other was Danesh from KL and his little Cousin that was strd 3
Hahaha…they were all keeping me company talking about a girl he just met…hahaha…it was actually funny… it was like he’s 20 and the girls 14…. Weird…….

Hahaha
Anyway I better go now…. Getting tired….going going going gone! Hahaha….ZzZzZzZzZ

-Ben-

Day Rating:
7/10

No comments: