Monday, July 24, 2006

A Day Off !

Haha today’s d greatest day of my life!!
Well its one of the best!

Kay it started with me waking up on a SUNDAY morning!! Hahaha
And furthermore at 6am!! Haha…could not sleep…hahaa..too excited ! so I started my going to wash my face…. And ended up playing some games on the pc

At 8 am gave a wake up call to Lillian as my sis and I would be going to pick her up at the Morden mamak Stall…hahaha…at about 10am… through knowledge girls usualy take quite awhile to get changed…hahaha…. My sis took 30 minutes! Hahaha…if she sees me typing this I’ll be dead!!hahaha..

Then I was digging though the cupboard…thinking of what to wear….ended up wearing my favorite shirt from Halenstines(NZ)..yes gus its my shirt with the light blue lines…and thinggy’s on d side? And yea was waiting for my parents to pack some stuff for grandma in KL…

Okie…so at about 9.45 went to pick Lill up from Morden she is like soooo pretty!!!.. and saw Dayanand there too going to get some stuff I supposed…hahaha…. So the car was really quiet with a great sence of shyness all over d place..hahaha…so we continued on to our little trip to Grandma’s place…where we dropped of some stuff…and where I actually forgotten a lot of stuff….hahah..and when Lillian reminded me…I was like…”OH MY GOD I REALLY DID FORGET IT…” haha….

Here’s d list of things I forgotten today :
- Ice Box
- Money
- Medicine
- Photos!

Hahaha…just getting too old too fast…hahaha….

We arrived at Midvalley and we ended up not getting to watch the movie as planned coz all our plans were like Destroyed when they said that they did not have my reservation… so we continue to walk around the mall…doing what we do best….thats “Nothing” ahaha….my sis went on to look at some makeup products…while me and Lillian walked around to afew places that I find real fun…like…Toys’r’us…hahaha..yes yes I know…I am still a kid inside…so what…hahaha…seriously we were playing around inside till some mother there gave me the stare…hahaha….but oh well you can’t get the kid out of me..hahaha

Hmm we walked around valley dropping by pets wonderland where we saw the Beagle u know the Hush Puppies Icon… yea the cute little dog…yea…haha.with a price tag of 2500!! My! But seriously it was pretty nice …hahah…including the rabbit…where one of them looked like it had a plaster strapped on its lip! Hahaha…

After the one and a half hour walk…I gave a call to my sis to ask her where she was…a

nd guess what!
She did not even move from the location we left her at..haha…
she spent like RM 400 on some makeup stuff…
and other than that she was given some photo shoot hehe…sounds fun rite?? Yea I know it sounds fun and funny… but true…ahaha…
Lillian and I was placed on a position where we had to choose the best picture..haha
And It all came down to 2….one photo looking hot… or another looking sweet….hahaha..so….i think u guys would answer hot… but no…sorry…we chosed the one where it was Sweet…hahaha….my sis was like blur yet amazed! Haha…

For lunch we ended up at an Italian restaurant…that was pretty nice…where all d staff were practically happy working! Hahaha..first time in Malaysia u could actually see that…tought Malaysians hated working! Hahah!!
Kay we ordered

2 Pizza’s
4 iced lemon tea
1 Pasta
1 Coke Float

WE TOUGHT THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH! haha... totaly wrong...the food was alittle too much till i was like..."can't eat d la.... help!" haha..Lillian was also full.. then My sis was like... "cant eat also la..." but after Lillian and i came back from washing our hands... One slice of d Pizza was MISSING! HAHA...sis ate it...haha

Hahaha so we went back shortly after that la….
Hahaha..kay la everyone… got to go to school…haha… too bz… hahaha

Can't stop thinking of Lill and the way she looked! hahaa.... so Pretty!!!

-Ben-
Day Rating :
9.5/10

Ps: YES YES YES!! One day without school politics!

No comments: