Monday, July 31, 2006

Everyone's sick....even me....

Kay... today's a day where i can say...its like SO SO....
woke up on the sunday morning about 9 and then
found out that my nose was bleeding last night...haha...oh well...

A few of my friends have been sick these few days...Michael and Lillian....

Michael has some bad disease thing going on... where he has gone on some crazy diet!
and when i say crazy i ment Mad! doctor only lets him eat Fruits and Vege!
my god!! its like are u mad!!! no meat!?!?! Dude! eat meat....dont care what d doc says...
u are not having any blood disease! U are just underweight!! haha....
Kay like me ....i love to eat meat! hahaha but! why doctor!? hahaha....

Lillian was also sick....feeling weak... and tired i guess... but she still has
enough energy to push the buttons to sms me...haha... hope u are feeling well now?
u should eat more lill....u need alot of energy...seriously..alot of energy!
you still must eat once in awhile...kay? :)

So Hope the both of u get well as soon as possible!

-Ben-

Day Rating :
6/10

ps: other than that...i had my usuall torture by following
mom & sis around d shopping centre to carry stuff!!

No comments: