Friday, July 14, 2006

Ying & Yang - Good Comes With Evil

Well well well…kay these few days were okie….
I guess… just alittle too stressed…

1st of all ler…. Kay… I am having the Solar Project For daerah Klang… everything is pretty okie but just alittle up’s and downs that we are all trying to not get into trouble for…haha…

hmm 1st of all…in the Solar Project…
In the Group : Abdullah (Leader)
Keik Wee
Szu Yew
Me…

We are extremely short in time… not enough time to complete things
Just got the metal plate from dad’s office… and its weird that la salle was given the task to do this..its okie..but another rock is on me…
And I mean we are short in time coz we have till next week Wednesday….. shit….
Anyway I suspect it will all be fine tomorrow….


2nd thing this week… it’s the prefect thing…kay…I am actually happy and sad… just to say I’m abit of both….damn…kay I got the

DEPUTY HEAD PREFECT (1)

There are 2 deputy’s btw….

That is the second highest post…but for some reason I have no comment in me… it all just became a silent… anyway I respect your decition Loh… although I am still confused

Anyway congrats Dakshna…. The better man has won….


And Finally
I feel like so bad for Abdullah…
He was working hard for the interact club… for 4 years!! I just started working hard this year…just one year…and I took it from him… I wonder what I’ve done… although I am happy…but all this happiness comes with a price…I’ve just lost a trustful friend….and the only one in the interact club that is great….

Damn… Hope this week ends well…. Help me…..

ps: Sister Came Back! hahah...Durian time Begin....


-Ben-
Day Rating :
6/10

No comments: