Sunday, April 20, 2008

As He Tries "PrOdUcTiVeNeSs"



Hey everyone!!
hahahaha
yup...
its a sunday...
i woke up at 6am.. and was reluctant to move my ass off the bed...
hahahaha
so.....

i just...

layed there....
like a bag of potato chips!
*PRODUCTIVE ISN'T IT*

*tick tick tick tick*

after 3 hours...

9am

*yawn*

okay time to get up...

took a really really slow walk downstairs...
and for some reason.. i headed directly for my study room...
very unlikely as i usually go straight to the
kitchen
to feed myself!
hahahaha
=3

so....
i bugged mochi....
(my hamster)

*i picked him up*

HE WAS STILL SLEEPING!!!
hahahahahaha

so i poked him....

he gave me that innocent look which said
*why did u wake me....*

and not forgetting

*i'm hungry*

*stares*

anyway... i just sat in my room for awhile and
decided to take a photo of my latest cologne spray

ALLURE
HOMME
SPORT

from

CHANEL!

oh the heart pain....
dad bought it for me...
i was like...
Ben : wow.... nice....
Dad : u like?
Ben : yeap =D How much is it?
Dad : RM 300 ? I THINK?
Ben : *drops on floor*

well... after wasting 30 minutes in my room stoning....
i finally went to the kitchen and had some pao's for breakfast...
where i read the news paper!

what really caught my attention was
this ::---
*BaDaWi : I've seen an UDANG this big wuuuuu!!! Sedap!!*

and peeps.. don't ask me
why i always talk about udang when i see him...
i just find it funny...
hahahaahaha...
imagine a prime minister...
and all he thinks about is.....
UDANG...

if the football was not there... you would think they are dancing! hahahaha

well...later at around 12..
i headed off with mom and grandma to my dad's friends house...
main point of our outing is my dad's friend's grandson's fullmoon!
hahaha
long title isn't it....

*in the car on he way there*
=D

well to be honest its the first time i'm seeing an Indian traditional thing going on!
what i knew then was guest can have the chance of bathing the baby =3
sounds fun! hahahaha

well the baby was crying non stop!!
i was like...
eek!!!

Mom : hey ben wanna shower the baby?
Ben : huh? nah... its okay...
Mom : sure?
Ben : yeap..
Mom : OKAY! HOLD MY BAG!!

well the baby was crying badly...
BUT...
when my mom made eye contact with the baby...
he just went quiet with a simle!! hahaha =3


well as today's a sunday!
alot of you would obviously think

"Ben's gone out..."

"He's at his girlfriends place! "

"aiyah... sleep la"

well..hahaha... today i spent my day stoning at home...
playing games...
really crappy ones....
=/

oh well... it was worth it...

found a really awesome game online...

Warlords ~ The Gathering...


*the 1st few games turned out really nice*
i'm the guys with the shield (in blue)
we kicked ass...

*as i played... i soon thought well this game can't get any easier..?*
i was practically winning my way through...
even my men had the time to form really nice lines... =3

*until the match against some army...*
they were dressed in Gold.....
0_0

they sent out their Knights...
so i was like "what 2do what 2do"
i sent out the best of my knights!

ChArGe!!!

"Later... well.. those brown horses were the my previous knights"

yup the blue thing behind the horses are the knights who died....
in a pool of blood.....

that sucked......

as i actually thought i was having so much
FUN....

hahahaa... anyway everyone... thanks for visiting the blog!

more updates and funnies soon..
=3

-BeN-

No comments: