Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad.. =3

Hey everyone!!!
hahahahah
yesh yesh yesh!!

its a Saturday!!!
Exams!! goneaaaaaaa........

well.. I had trouble sleeping last night...
so i woke up around 4 am...
rolled around the bed... and felt blur...
hahahaha
got changed by 5.45...
grabbed a sandwich and as i was about to leave the house!!!

*BEEP BEEP*


yesh yesh..
it was my friend Qabilla
Q : Hey ben what time are u gonna reach coll?
B : 6-30 ish somewhere like that... i guess... why anything?
Q : gotta ask u somethings about english...and oh yea i parked on your spot! haahahaha
B : hahahaha why u.... see ya later at MCD's...

i was like...
are u serious?!

he parked on my spot!?!?!
hmmmm
*thinks thinks*
hahahah
well... just to be prepared... i printed out a sign ...
just in case...
*giggles*

so i took a slow drive to college...reached there about 6.25.. amazing isn't it...
and SERIOUSLY...
HE DID PARK ON MY SPOT!!!

ARRRR!!!

THE ONLY SPOT WHERE THERE'S NO BIRD POO!!
HAHAHAHAHA

sooo.... well... who ever parks on my spot..hahahahha
you'll see....hahahahaha

so i parked on the spot next to my usual place...hahaha


*my car... his car....*

so....

i

did


THIS....

muahahahahahah!!
yesh..
that's the sign...

hahahahhahah

=3


*ASSHOLE ~~~~ hahahahahhah ~~~~ -BeN- *

ANYWAY....
today's blog post is not really about what i did today...hahahaha
its mainly on what happen last night!
hahahahah

yesh
it was Dad's Birthday!!


i got ready about 6pm..
headed off to our normal place for dinner...
as dad's birthday this time was going to be grand...
it was shocking..
there were policemen being
called
to guard the area...

hahahahaha

i was like....
coool....
0_0

yup there was always the food to entertain me...
*come on everyone!! drool with me*

i started taking photos for dinner... and prepared myself for a long night ahead...

*the buffet!*
*the chef with the lamb*

as the night goes on....

it was around 9.30...
where it was the cake cutting time..

for some reason..
i've kinda expected it...

i had to give a small unprepared speech..
hahaha
the whole crowd laughed when i said my dad is a golden citizen....
hahahahahahahaha

we sang the Birthday song.... and..walla.!!!

Happy Birthday dad!
=3
*me , Dad , mom and Kim*
*Aunt Lay Khim ,Uncle John , Dad ,and Mom*

*my brother in-law and i hahaha... yesh.. my sister's husband's brother*
*gen and I *

*the poser strikes*

the birthday party was great... the amount of people gathered there was amazing!
hahahahaha
well everyone..
its about 8.50 now...
i've gotta get ready for bed later...hahahaha

thanks for checking into my blog!

-BeN-

PS: more updates soon!

No comments: