Friday, March 21, 2008

=3 the wave goes up n down ...

Hey everyone!!

Well sorry for posting kinda late… wasn’t near the computer for a while..

Anyway it was a Friday...
it was just another college day…
where it was one of my last class with my moral education teacher pn zarina…


*another sine wave... make that a duel sine wave*
*Pn Zarina's Last Day at College!*

she’s been offered a new job with the new Government so..
You know…
who wouldn’t say no to an offer like that?!
Hahaha… well...

College was kinda normal as we sneaked into the engineering lab to print our things…
where we were not supposed to…
hahaha…
and one of those maintenance officers came in and went..

*huh!!?*
Hahahaha

ps: I think we mistakenly locked him in…hahahaha…

Anyway... on Thursday…

Stephie and I hang out for awhile… =3…
We went out for dinner with Jaclyn , Gan and Sandra at Jacks Place =3

Well.. in the car…
We did what we usually do…
play with the camera!!
Hahaha… =3
honesty… I think I really did get a good buy with the phone..

=) =D
=3 =*

=D =D

After ordering my meal… I played with the suggestion card…
Oh… they will be so shocked as I’ve commented on every aspect possible…
speaking of being serious!!

i have even complained about their carpet!
Hahaha..

If the manager does read through.. he would go…

0_0

Anyway!

Look at all the fooooooood!!


*Shrimp Salad*
with juice =D
Potato soup?
my extra slice of lemon =3
Pizza!
Chicken , beef , and mutton all in one!
Fish and Chips =3
Spaghetti
Apple Pie =3

*drools*

I’m going back there…
no matter what!

anyway that's about it everyone! enjoy the post!

-BeN-

No comments: