Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Stresss..... ZzZzZzZZ

Hey everyone!!

Well...

Most of u SPM leavers havn’t started college and you asked me… how’s it?

Well… one word describes it all!!

Stressfull….

BUT ….

If you think of it… it’s actually kinda fun!! Hahaha… well...

In college… I guess you would expect to see students going…

study study study study…… haahaha….

Well… I’ve collected these photos on the mornings that I arrived early!! Hahaha

Well.. I think all of you would

understand why some ppl say that college is very stressfull

and the only way that doesn’t make us spend money to release stress.. is…

SLEEP..

HAHAHA

Gtg peeps… seeya… =3

-BeN-



Park - Korean Guy~~
Kim ~ lol
Kim's Boyfriend Victor ~ hahaha
Jie Hao nasi lemak guy
chen... another sleepy guy..
Kylie ~ always sleepy kinda person
Wendy... ZzZz..~ THIS IS A RARE PICTURE!
I'VE NO IDEA WHO'S THIS!
and.... Andrew!

No comments: