Thursday, March 20, 2008

Just Making Time Pass... =3

1. Music playing at the moment?
~* nope =3

2. How Do you feel now?
~* pretty okay… sleepy but okay…

3. Do u think you're ok?
~* well… yea!! hahaha

4. Ever donated blood?
~* yeap =3

5. What do you really want?
~* hmmm? Physical items? If it is… I guess a laptop bag… =D

6. Accessories you usually wear?
~* just my necklace and ring =3

7. Last song you sang?

~* I’ve forgotten the title..one of their lines is.. I’m a house of cards in a hurricane”

8 . The most boring sport?

~* fishing…..

9. Ever married?
~* =3 nope… not yet.. =D

10. Last TV show u've seen?
~* honestly I don’t remember! hahaha

11. Piercings or tattoo?
~*hmmmm… none.. hahah.. don’t plan to get one…hahaha

12. Do you hate someone at the moment?

~* yup and that some one… really should just be more humane….

13. Been on stage before?
~* Yeap.. =3 a lot of times…

14. Struck by lightning before?
~* hahah nope… electrocuted… plenty!

15. Danced with your loved one before?
~* not really

16. Ever wished you could turn backtime?
~* hahahah not at all !!

17. The most recent thing you’ve bought?
~* hmmm food!!! Xp


18 . Last one to text you?
~* Stephie

19. Do you like animals?
~* depends on what they are… I love my doggy

20 . What will you be doing tomorrow?
~* Holiday!! But its just a day… =/

21 . Ever thought of robbing a bank?
~* hahahahah… yeap… but I doubt that it would even work…

22 . What do u prefer cats or dogs?

~* arrr!!! Dogs!!!

23. Do people like you?
~* *oh please like me*

24 . What was the last music you playedon the computer?
~* don’t remember!! *screams*

25. Have You ever driven before?
~* yes… =3

26 . The color of ur mobile phone?
~* black!

27. Songs that cheer u up..
~* =3 don’t really have any in mind =3

28. What do u wish to happen now?
~* ooo money started raining from the skies..!! and fell in to my pocket!

29. Last thing you did?
~* eggs and ribs =3

30 . I hate
~* people whom just wanna show off…. “plenty in college”

31 . I love
~* Myself! :D Stephie =3, my family and some of my friends!

-BeN-

No comments: