Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Saturday Supreme! =D DONUTS!



Hey peeps!

Yesh yesh it was a Saturday! And well.. it was just

ME

STEPHIE

And

SANDRA!

Well… we went for a little shopping trip to Midvalley to get some stuff for College…

Such as my Seed Shirt!

I needed a formal shirt for college!...


*presentation*

And….

A laptop Bag..

my laptop bag is a little outta service.. torn in a lot of places… and padding worn out…

Anyway… we walked into seed to try out the shirts that I think looked pretty good…

And it ended up with the decision to get the plain white compared to the goldish one… hahaha

Well everyone.. I have proven that…

when you’re drunk/sleepy/drowsy/blur/colour blind/sick or just plain lazy!

IT IS BEST NOT TO CHOOSE A SHIRT!

Hahaha…

Cause the first time I seen the gold shirt…

I was like

*oh great!… its really nice*

But that was my blur-ness talking!

When I was slightly awake… I was like… 0_0

Damn… PYJAMAS!!! HAHAHAHA….

Anyway… the shirt cost 109!!

BUT i had a discount!

So it was about 98!

Not forgetting a Gold tie which was about 20 only!

Speaking of budget spending! Well.. I spend an estimate of RM280

*falls on the floor and stops moving*

Anyway...

We went to Big Apple to have DONUTS!! Haha!

The sight of the workers squeezing stuffing into the buns make me drool…

Hahaha

Anyway.. wait up for the next post people!

-BeN-


chocolate!

*drool everyone drool*
ahhh... just a total turn on... haha...

No comments: