Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rough Wednesday! =D

Hey everyone!!!



*WARNING THIS POST HAS MILD NUDITY!*


JUST KIDDING...


HAHAHAHA

Yaaah!!

This post is just a little late on my exciting day!

Hahaha
well
It’s the 19th March!!

Arrived at school at about 7am! Yup one hour earlier…
I headed to class and fell asleep in the table!!

Hahaha

*I was trying to gather energy for the whole day! Hahaha!*

Ps: you’ll find out later! Hahaha




Well well… the first class of today was EGE 161 Basic Electrical Technology


With our(the class) favourite teacher Mr Aung Min!!

Yup… he’s this really fun
bachelor teacher that loves his job
and goes to the gym daily…
seriously its scary that a teacher like that



has the capability to attack you and furthermore win!!

IMAGINE THIS... : HE ACTUALLY LIKES WRESTLING!
*stares*


Started teaching us more on those wave thingy
where I was surprisingly alert! Eek!
I didn’t blink for almost 30 minutes… and when I actually blinked..

I started tearing…


Mr manimaran went “ wei! Benjamin study till he cry"

Hahahaha yup yup.. the laughs that started…
*smiles*

We had a little breakie after class where

I bought 2 pao’s


And just placing them on the plate!
I didn’t know that the way I placed the

pao’s made them look…

like….


Boobies….. =/
-_-



Our second class started where

Ms Pawani lectured us about Programming…
and honestly half the time I was there…



I was practically swallowing everything that was written!
While half the class started drifting off topic!
Everyone started to compare old photos on
our driving licence and also our IC photos!



It was AMAZING how a lot of us changed!
When some of them seen my face… they went!
Oh gosh.. total geek back then!

Muahahahahah!
Yup yup I was a total geek.. hahhahaha….
But the funniest so far was Ke Yang!
Hahahah




His old photo made him look like some DAP representative…






Then! :-
Mani : dei ke yang! U look like DAP ppl la!
Ben : hahahahaha
Ke Yang : Fuck You la! *smiles*
Haha… but well.. now he look’s like
some Terrorist… XD!


Well after class we headed off to the
Lecture Hall for our presentation!

That is when I notice that
I could actually still speak tamil!
Hahahaha

*and yes.. I do speak tamil*

*just a little*
=D

anyway on the afternoon..



i headed off to my old school! ahahaha




=3


it was me being their coach...

yup yup...


i'm still the coach...

hahaha

3 years now... =/

*a fat one that is*

well, if most of you seen

joshua's blog you'll understand what i mean !

hahahaha

well..

we were practically getting dirty soaked in mud...

but i'm pretty sure the juniors had fun...hahaha




you could see the
"torture me please"
look in them! hahaha

=3

Anyway… well guys… and girls…

I’m off to my busy day..

take care everyone!!

-BeN-

*last pic matthew ,Bryan and Me*


No comments: