Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Birthday 2 Me =D Xd

*the girl who made my birthday a remembered one...*
*Me cutting the chicken*

Hey everyone!! hahaha..
yup yup my birthday just ended!

and i'm 18!! *screams in joy*

yup do u know what that means!!
it means no more :-

BOY AH... i got to check ur IC b4 enter da movie..

coz now i can go... nahhhhhhh.... in ur face!!!
muahahahaha!!!

well..
what other better way then spending my birthday with my darling.. =3
who could ask for more? =)

after college on a friday.. i headed off to stephie's house

*giggles*

i have totally foiled her secret plans!! -cuddles-
don't worry stephie.. i loved what you done =3



anyway.. we made spaghetti for lunch and it was actually really nice!!
aside from the fact that the noodles were not cooked long enough..
ps: it was the 1st time making spaghetti.. =3
hahahahaha =3

*looks away*

oh well.. we headed off to the Gardens Midvalley after that to do what we love to do..
window shopping...
but as always.. when ur having fun.. time just flies by.. eek..

and there are quite a few ppl giving us the stares as we were going snap snap.. =3

i can bet darling stephie is portraying me as her little tamagochi!
maybe a human edition ..
coz when i got hungry i looked sleepy..

there are plenty of other emotions but i think i'll keep that to my self...

i did some simple shopping
and future planning on things we would get soon.. =3

when the clock struck 9.30

i drove back to Sg long's Secret Recipe =3
for a piece of my birthday cake =3

sometimes i wonder...
when i get older?
my age goes up...
does it mean my weight would go up too?
hahahaha

anyway here are all the pictures..

btw THANKS EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

~here you are =D~

Stephie Darling =3

Melvin (my brother)

Cher Lynn (my sister)

Sandra

Kristine

Jia Chyi

Deneice

Faith Chew

Wendy ( da College Buddy too )

Jia Hao ( da college buddy too )

Vinod ( my oldest lost buddy! )

Kenneth

Tanya

Michael

Carmen

Abdullah (not the Prime Minister hahaha =3)

Jin Rui

Lyndy

Cheng Lee

Kelly

Uncle George

Kok Hooi

Hui Sie

Iggy Goh

Manimaran

Trachia

Josh

Alexander Sia

Simon Tee

Jay Kuok

Elaine

Susan Teh

Natalie

Sarah

Ju-Wen ( same Birthday as me! Haha )

Rohaan

Kelly

Qing Qing

Kylie

Vickey

Wai Chun (Ham)

Wai Yin

Khye Theng

Jimmy

Christopher Ho

Ai Ling

Desmond

Soya

Simon Looi (nz boy)

Danny

Tee Kian Peng

Jo Lynn

Fang Yen

Khai Wynn

Michelle

Katheryn kong

Andrew

Su Leng

Paulina

Tiffany

Andrew

Andrew Tan

Carlos Mochiago

Amy Ong

Ps: there’s more! I’ll update when I can!



Take care everyone!

-BeN-

*my birthday prezzie from stephie =3*


*little milo (stephie's dog)*
*us at the Gardens**=3*
*smiles*
*cheese*
isn't these great photos =3

=3 its soo soothing..
=D & =)
*if you all readers did notice.. stephie and i have the same smile =3
*i know i know... excessive posing by us *
=)
*the girl who made my birthday a remembered one...*

=)
*and yes ppl.. i've put on alot of weight.. but oh well.. she doesn't mind*

*cake!**starring at the cake*
*slurppp*
*=3 sweetness*

*sleepyness -giggles-*

No comments: